4th March 2012, 01:00 AM
bharat badarshahi

Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?

Sir, My son is studing 12th science in cbsc gujarat, He is instrested in Automobile Engineering. I want to know Gove. & self finance colleges list in gujarat with address. what abot cource fee, duration & subjects . I also know about quota of cbsc student in gujarat. We are living in gujarat . pl. help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  2. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  3. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  6. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  7. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  8. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat?
  9. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th? -- [New]
  12. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  14. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?
  18. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
3rd May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?

which are the automobile engineering self finance colleges in gujarat?
11th May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?

My son has scored 43% in phy/chem/maths. Overall marks are 53% What are the scopes to get addmission in Engg.Degree course. In gujarat minimum required is 45%. Can my son get addmission out of Gujarat? Where? Pl. Guide.
29th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

My son get 64% in 10th pls guide me for self-finance diploma in Civil - Engineering admission
4th June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

MY bro is getting 72 % in 10th standard pls guide me for self-finance diploma in Automobile - Engineering admission
28th June 2012, 06:45 PM
Paras Gopani

hey,
I Am providing you the complete list of alltogether Four govt and SFI colleges in Gujarat for
Automobile Engineering,,,

Dr. S and S.S. Gandhi College of Engineering Technology, Surat (Gujarat)
majura gate , Surat (Surat Dist.) - 394651

Government Engineering College, Modasa (Gujarat)
Shamlaji Road , Modasa (Sabarkantha Dist.) - 383315

L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Navrangpura , Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad Dist.) - 380015

Vivekanand Institute of Technology, Rajkot (Gujarat)
Jetalsar (Gam)P.O, Jetpur Taluk , Rajkot (Rajkot Dist.) - 360370

with best regards
good luck
7th July 2012, 03:29 PM
dharmesh99

Dear Friend,
I am giving you list of some colleges of automobile engineering.
I hope it will help you.

Government Engineering College, Modasa (Gujarat)
Shamlaji Road , Modasa (Sabarkantha Dist.) - 383315

L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Navrangpura , Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad Dist.) - 380015
20th August 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

which are the govermenand self finance college in gujrat to pursue diploma electrical engineering????
28th August 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my cousin got 57% in 12 th science cbsc board but he is stiil not apply for his admission yet, so can u pls suggest me to where he can get admission in government engineering college. he wants to do a mechanical or electrical engineering.
12th May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

which are the governmaent engineering colleges in gujarat.give me the list.
16th May 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 66% in gujarat board & got 56 marks in jee (main),which are the government & self finance colleges where i will selected?
17th May 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government auto mobile engineering colleges in gujarat.list please
29th May 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 12 sci pass i have intres vetenary sci plz info self fiance college vetenary college in gujrat
4th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a just pass 12th science cbse. I want to go in automobile self finance college. So I requested to give me list of a self finance auto mobile enjeenaring college.
15th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got 72%in 10th in cbse which is the best govt diploma institute to get addmition
16th June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed X standard this year and is interested in diploma mechanical engineering. He has scored 62 marks in maths 72 in science and 70 in english overall he has scored 404 marks out of 700. Please guide me which are the best insititutes to pursue diploma in order to coached in a best way to pursue degree after diploma. We are prepared to put him in self finance institutes also.
15th March 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
I have completed my ITI with MMV trade(2 years). now I am working in one of the company in sanand.
I want to take admission in diploma CtoD batch with my job. so can you provide the correct details with all the collages name list in ahmedabad.
15th March 2016, 10:31 PM
anju55
Junior Member+

HI

Following are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering............

1.L.D. College of Engineering
2.Dr. S and S.S. Gandhi College of Engineering Technology
3.Vivekanand Institute of Technology
4.Government Engineering College.
26th May 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which are the self finance I.T.I. COLLEGES to pursue S.I.course in gujarat?
14th January 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am complete Diploma in Automobiles Engineering, now I want to admission in B.tech through AMIE.
Now what I do.
my e-mail address: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?