4th March 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?

I would like to study visual communication after higher secondary course. I want some details about this course. Pls help me. What are the scope of this course. I am from kerala, i want to know best colleges offering this course in kerala and tamil nadu, and the fee structure, also the entrance examination

Related Questions:
  1. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  3. How to study Visual communication in south India after completion of higher secondary education with 75%? marks? Is there any entrance examination for getting a merit seat?
  4. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  5. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  6. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  7. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  8. List of the B.Tech colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 62% in CBSE higher secondary
  9. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  10. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  11. Any seats vacant for BASLP in kerala and Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure? -- [New]
  12. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  13. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  14. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  15. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  16. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  17. Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
5th February 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?

i am complete my plust two course.i like to study visual communication in kerala or tamilnadu.what is the fee details and more
29th January 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?

which is the best colleges for viscon in kerala?
27th April 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I would like to study visual communication after higher secondary course. I want some details about this course. Pls help me. What are the scope of this course. I am from kerala, i want to know best colleges offering this course in kerala and tamil nadu, and the fee structure, also the entrance examination
28th March 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I finish my plus2 and i have intrest in viscom.
So how to i join that group?
13th April 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I. Have completed my twelth this year andwant to do viscom in loyola wat r d admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?