28th December 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in research and development department of different electronic companies(Foreign)? Should I do higher studies for that?

hello,

I am a 2nd year B.Tech student in NIT, Rourkela in electronics and instrumentation branch. In our institute we get good campus in private sector as well as in psu. But I don't want to go to the management line. I want to do research in our field. So what scope do i have to get into the research and development department of different electronics companies, preferably in foreign?? Should i do higher study or we have scope to get into RnD of different companies directly after B.Tech??

5th June 2011, 03:59 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope in research and development department of different electronic companies(Foreign)? Should I do higher studies for that?

friend prepare for GATE exam ...and score good there after take admission in MTECH course in IIT .....so you will get opportunity for research ...
for gate exam see 2nd ,3rd year core papers and math and English ,...
study hard and solve conceptual question ..
good luck .
8th August 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in research and development department of different electronic companies(Foreign)? Should I do higher studies for that?

whay is the scope of research in visual art .
24th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am intrstd 2 work in research and develepment fild, but my qualification is Diplomo in Electronics and communication,
Kindlyb assist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?