5th March 2012, 11:02 AM
nih15

Cutoff marks list for instrumentation engineering of different NITs?

can you please send me the cutoff marks list for which in instrumentation engineering different nits were filled

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IITs for M.Tech course after scoring a GATE score of 600 and AIR of 207?
  2. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs?
  3. Last year GATE cutoff marks for Instrumentation Engineering stream?
  4. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  5. Can I get M.Tech Instrumentation course in NITs after scoring 500 in GATE with 510 rank under OBC quota??
  6. What was the cutoff marks for NITs last year in GATE exam?
  7. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  8. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  9. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  10. How to prepare to get into top 5 NITs? Cutoff marks to get admission in top 5 NITs?
  11. Total number of M.Tech seat in Instrumentation engineering in IIT and NIT?
  12. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  13. What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology
  14. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  15. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
  17. Cutoff marks for various IIT and NITs(GATE)?
  18. What is better between NITS, JECRC and SKIT?
26th May 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks list for instrumentation engineering of different NITs?

i want to know about cut off electonics and engineering in colleges
10th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks list for instrumentation engineering of different NITs?

i have secured 32000 rank in aieee exam.where would i get a seat in nit's or not.
21st June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about cut off for instrumentation
30th June 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i am secured 73% in instrumentation diploma at in 2013. can i get direct 2nd year admission for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?