5th March 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I improve my marks of CBSE exam of class 12th?

I have just appeared in class 12th CBSE board exams just now and I am going to get very less marks and i want to improve my marks. How to do it ?

9th May 2012, 09:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I improve my marks of CBSE exam of class 12th?

Hi

CBSE is the head board and it stands for the Central Board of Secondary Education.

This organization is very old and it is the largest followed board in India having being established in every state.

It conducts the board exams for the Class 10th and 12th every year in the months of February and March.

Since it is the board exams, the papers set by this organization is on All India Basis and all the schools and other educational institutions following this boards syllabus give a common paper for each and every subject.

Now coming to your query if you can reappear in your board exams as you have not done very well, I would say that it's said Board Exams is just once.

That is why students work hard day night to score their best in this exam : The 12th Boards.

Now that you have failed to give it your best shot, you have to repeat the Class 12th again if you want to take another try.

Also you can take part in the Improvement Exam which takes place next year in the May. For this you have to pay Rs. 200 per subject to CBSE.

You cannot apply for the Improvement exam if you have failed in any one subject and want to improve in that. You need to pass and only then can you appear in the Improvement Exam.

For any more details Please Click here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
29th May 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I improve my marks of CBSE exam of class 12th?

if i faild in 2 subject in class 12 cbse can i gave improvement exam for those two subject
9th June 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

is improvents marks are valid? means if i score 70% in improvement..than can i apply for institutions asking 70% for admission?
13th June 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

If i aply improvement for 2 subject and in 1 subject i got more marks than previous one but less marks than previous one in another subject then which marks will be taken
25th July 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for improvement exams and how to apply. Priyank Sharma
[email protected]
25th July 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for improvement exams and how to apply. Priyank Sharma
[email protected]
2nd August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

in my skul there r 6 sub......n i got pass in only 5. n declared passed....bt i got
only 17 in maths.....hw cn i impruv plxzzzzzzzzzzz telll....its vry imp 4 my btec admisstionnnnnn..........
28th October 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

how i can apply for improvement in f.s.c in b.i.s.e.
1st March 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if i have not able to give all my 12th board exams due to an accident except the first one
1st May 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to improve my marks in class xii cbse can I give improvement exam after 7 years, I pass class xii in 22007.
29th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

can i improve in only one subject in cbse as on doing i will be eligible for iit .email at [email protected]
30th May 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to increase my marks of 12th cbse board anyhow. .....what can I do for it. ...please reply me as soon as possible. ..
7th April 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 12 in 2013 can i improve my marks now.if not what is other technique.
6th November 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir can i give a improvement exam now in 2015, but i have passed class 12th from cbse in 2012 with 56% and i want to impove it now?
13th November 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I wrote my 12th class exams way back in 2003 with science-maths ad scored 54%(Rajasthan State Board). Now I would like to improve my score. Am I eligibleto wrie it gin and improve my marks? Please provide some guidance.
Regards,
Ashutosht Trivedi
[email protected]
31st May 2016, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed in all subjects cbse 12 in 2016..but I got less tan 75% .hence I cannot give jee mains & advance 2017 .can I improve my marks with nios board..please reply early
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?