5th March 2012, 02:34 PM
chiyanvm

Can I do any geography oriented degree in future?

I'm interested in wheater,coastal,volcano mountain researches..but i'm doing BE-EEE.Can i do any geography oriented degree in future..? which degree..?where i can do..?if u know any details means plz plz plz plz inform to my ID:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do Geography oriented degree course after B.E?
  2. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography? -- [New]
  3. What can be done after completing BA in Geography to have a better future?
  4. Where can I study the Job oriented Geography related course like Disaster Management, Rural Development, Human Resource? I have completed B.A in Geography(Hons)
  5. What are the future prospects in Geography?
  6. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors?
  7. How to get a job in the field of geography?
  8. Can I apply for NET exam in PG degree Geography after passing BSc Mathematics and MSc geography
  9. Future of higher oriented courses in operation management?
  10. Career oriented course with Graduation? Courses which I can pursue with my graduation?
  11. What are the future prospects for students pursuing B.A General Degree in Geography? Which are the colleges in India which offer courses in Disaster Management?
  12. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India?
  13. How to do masters degree in GIS and RS after completing graduation in Arts Geography with 64%
  14. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Future prospects of studying Geography Honors with Maths? Do this course available in West Bengal?
  16. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  17. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  18. About choosing degree with high salary income for future after 12th
17th July 2013, 11:23 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do any geography oriented degree in future?

Dear Friend,
In order to carry forward Research you must have completed your Ph.D or at Least Post Graduation in that Particular Subjects.
You must clearly note that Graduation is a basic level of knowledge and Post Graduation is Advanced Level of Knowledge beside this Ph.D is at the End to Understand the Subject Completely,Hence,Its Mostly said that Ph.D holder in real have full rights to go for Research.

But,Today as Level of Education has Increased from Every Stage so you may go for Research even after your Graduation or Post Graduation for which you must have good marks and good knowledge for that particular subject in which you are interested to carry forward the research.
As Per your Detail you are now doing BE-EEE and wanted to study and do the research in geography,So,Just Complete your Graduation and then apply for M.Tech in Geographic Information System.
You may also apply for M.Sc in Geography as in order to apply for that course you must have completed your Graduation in any field.
There is no wide difference in applying from any of the field whether it is M.Tech or M.Sc,Just applying in M.Tech will be quite easier as compared to M.Sc.

And,After Completing your Post Graduation,Just Apply for the Research Field.
17th July 2013, 06:07 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Can I do any geography oriented degree in future?

YES why not u r already graduate. typically find that a college or university will offer either of Bachelor of Arts degree in geography or a Bachelor of Science degree in geography. Some colleges and universities offer both Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A. or A.B.) and the Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) in geography. The B.S. degree will typically require more science and math than the B.A. degree but again, this varies; either way it's a bachelor's degree in geography. and u have degree. u just get admission and
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?