29th December 2010, 12:23 AM
rajarshi jain

Qualifications required to become a CBI officer? Syllabus of CBI exam? Salary of a CBI officer?

what r the qualifications and syllabus for cbi and also tell me about the salary in CBI???????????

29th December 2010, 01:42 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required to become a CBI officer? Syllabus of CBI exam? Salary of a CBI officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajarshi jain View Post
what r the qualifications and syllabus for cbi and also tell me about the salary in CBI???????????
The minimum qualification to apply for these services is Graduation from
a recognized Indian University.
CID
Generally there is no direct recruitment in CID. CID works for state
intelligence and the officials are generally promoted or transferred
State Police officers because CID official are required to be experienced one.
As it is governed by State Police so sometimes direct recruitment to CID is
possible but that completely depends on vacancy. So, there is no recurrent
exam for entry into CID.

CBI
CBI works as national security agency,criminal investigation body and
intelligence agency.
CBI conducts recruitment test every year for the post of Sub-Inspector.
The eligibility for that is, you should have a Graduation degree from any
government recognized university and age limit is 20-25 years.
The age limit may be relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
This exam is conducted generally in the month of FEB and the notification
comes in the month of OCT which is published in Employment News and
national dailies.
The rest upper posts are generally filled by IAS, IPS and State public service
commission qualified candidates.
Depending upon your choice and vacancy present you may be posted to
Intelligence Bureau (IB) or Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).
Therefore either you can enter as a Sub-Inspector or you can enter as
an officer through UPSC or State PCS.
I would recommend you to prepare well for civil services and joi IB through
Indian Police Services.
29th December 2010, 05:05 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Qualifications required to become a CBI officer? Syllabus of CBI exam? Salary of a CBI officer?

Hello rajarshi,
You want to become a CBI officer and the basic requirement is that a candidate should be graduate with physics and maths. And CBI department conduct exam for the post of Intelligence officer almost every year. The exam is more or like a bank exam consist Quantitative aptitude, general knowledge, English and reasoning. I do not have idea about the salary but its pay scale would in between of 5400 to 9300.
29th December 2010, 05:06 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Qualifications required to become a CBI officer? Syllabus of CBI exam? Salary of a CBI officer?

Hello rajarshi,
You want to become a CBI officer and the basic requirement is that a candidate should be graduate with physics and maths. And CBI department conduct exam for the post of Intelligence officer almost every year. The exam is more or like a bank exam consist Quantitative aptitude, general knowledge, English and reasoning. And the advertisement for the recruitment has been published in the employment newspaper. I do not know exact salary but its pay scale would in between of 5400 to 9300.
29th December 2010, 10:31 PM
Anusha Bulusu

Default Re: Qualifications required to become a CBI officer? Syllabus of CBI exam? Salary of a CBI officer?

Rajarshi,
To get into CID/CBI, you need to take an entrance exam that is conducted by UPSC for CBI(Central Bureau of Investigation). Here is little piece of info about its eligibility for getting into CBI.
Educational Requirements : Many universities in our country provide both undergraduate and post graduate courses in Criminology.While the basic requirement is 10+2 passed candidates with either Arts or Science stream.
Training Programmes : Graduate and post Graduate courses in Criminology are offered by several institutions.Degree students can also go with 1year diploma or 2 years Post graduation diploma course in criminology
You can get the info about UPSC exam at www.upsc.gov.in as well as www.cbi.nic.in
31st December 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,sir;
i am SHASHANK SINGH undergraduate with math,phy,camputer application to make become a cbi officer.but my hight is 160cm.it's right if i do PG in ciber crime..

THANKS.
2nd January 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

you say that geting into CBI is only through police force and not direct,If crimonology is studied as a subject is their a bright futurd
10th January 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

iam doing degree in BA so can i eligible for cbi exam
13th January 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Rakesh Sen. I passed B.Com Examination from Calcutta University. I am very very interested to join in CBI, CID, RAW, Police Service. Please give me all details and help me to get the above job that I work fo my INDIA.
My mail id is [email protected] and my cont. no. is 9239411377.
My address is Dighra, Dattapukur, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India.

I wait for your most important reply and co-operation.
19th January 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

goood answer and question
23rd January 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

good
27th January 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
im studying b.tech i have no percentage in b.tech less than 50% can i eligible for cbi officer
3rd February 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am studying b-tech course in iiit. Can i elligible to write IB exam
3rd February 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am studying b-tech course in iiit. Can i elligible to write IB exam
3rd February 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

if write group exam ,any relation between groups & CBI officer
6th February 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me how to start prepartion for IAS or IPS n what is CSAT.... plss tell me on my id
my id is
[email protected]
6th February 2011, 10:00 PM
nimsharma

sir pls tell me how to start for preparetion IAS or IPS n wgat is CSAT....
pls tell me this on my id my id is
[email protected]
13th February 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass & I want to join cbi what is the chance & requirement on inter basis
13th February 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

there is any scope for commerce student in cbi or any intelligence services ?
28th February 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am shib sankar das. i am bca student. my subject are computer application and math. am i eligiable for cbi officer?
pleace send information through email. my email id([email protected],[email protected]) .
5th March 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, m a studnt of BMM n wud lyk 2 knw mre bout odr civil services... N courses 4 al d services.. N can u plz giv me details bout al d courses lyk frm wer shud i do d course,etc. Ritenw m in first year... N hav got no subjects lyk maths n physics as u mentiond above bt m reali interestd in dis.. M nt good in maths n physics... Charmi..
9th March 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

hello,sir tis is rajesh from hosur n jus finished 12th sir.i hav studied commerce group.My ambition is to become a C.B.I officer.sir can i know tat by studyin law i can bcome a C.B.I officer.can u send me some information to my e-mail id [email protected]
12th March 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

hello.sir...tis iz vijay....from chennai.....i finished my b.b.a....iz der any chance of being cbi officer......mi id iz [email protected]
12th March 2011, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

hello ..i finished mi b.b.a......iz der any chance of being a cbi officer......mi id [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 10:28 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)

Minimum Qualification Required for CBI is Graduation in any discipline

For joining CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

For more details:
www.cbi.gov.in
24th March 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,this is harshit here... i m doing eng. in electical and i wanna join cbi... i just wanted 2 knw about the average salary n other facilities given to a cbi officer... my mail id is [email protected]...
2nd April 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi......
My name is Parul........
I am Graduate but not form PM group. I did it form Arts.
Can I apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in CBI?
4th April 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My name is Vishakha ....
I have done my engineering in electronics and telecommunication with second class
Can i apply for CBI im really interested to be in it
plz relpy on [email protected]
9th April 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

my name is kuldip . i m a BBA graduate with Higher second class can i apply for CBI
16th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

my name is rajesh,completed M.C.A, and my age is 26 ,am i eligible for CBI,
19th April 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you say that geting into CBI is only through police force and not direct,If crimonology is studied as a subject is their a bright futurd
yes you can have a bright future but it completly depens on vacancy as you know that CBIofficer are generaly the offficer who have enough experience to deal a criminal
BEST OF LUCK
20th April 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am amit yadav.I am doing B.A final year graduation from Delhi University. I am very very interested to join in CBI.Please give me all details and help me to get the job that i work of my country.My mail id is [email protected].
I wait for your most important reply.
10th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My self priya khanwalkar.I am doing LLM final year & I want to joint CID wheater,
I am qualified for it.Please tell me.
10th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of a female in cid or cbi
2nd June 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of cbi exAM
5th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Im GAURAV CHOUDHARI. Im pursuing B.com Foreign Trade. My vision is to b a part of CBI/IB/RAW. As im going to b a commerce graduate, so is it possible for me to give the entrance exam? What is the syllabus & other extra qualification is required? I hope u will b able to provide me the guidance. I'll wait for ur further response. My email id is [email protected].
7th June 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm tej gandhi.i finished tenth exam.i got 83%.so i want to become a cbi officer.but i don't know what a want graduation to become a cbi officer . I want to do service our country. I know what a farz for country.please tell me more details. 9904679172 this my no. Please call me sir. I request you sir.
12th June 2011, 12:45 PM
b prakash

Minam 10000/-
18th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Dattu kumar .v.s.
i want to join cbi department can i join through IAS
19th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i want to know when upsc will conduct exam for cbi...in 2011 and 2012..
kindly update me...my email id is [email protected]
thank you
20th June 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

is a chartered accountant direct recruited in income tax deptt. or central excise deptt. or railway please tell me
30th June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com from Delhi University,i wnts to join CBI.

Would m eligiable for the same.

Please send the detail on [email protected]
7th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is kiran Sonawane
I have done my B.sc(Comp Sci) with first class
Can i apply for CBI im really interested to be in it
plz relpy on [email protected]
19th July 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

there is chemist post in cbi?
2nd August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is anup jha i read in bsc(g)first year .Can i join cbi while working in indian navy as a sailor .What is the term and condition for joining cbi.can i directly join cbi from indian navy, AIR FORCE and COST GARD.
3rd August 2011, 09:05 AM
jyoti.sahoo

qualification required for CBI exam is Graduation in any discipline. you are eligible only when you are a graduate.

special recruitment tests are being conducted by the government for these posts.

the upper level posts are filled up by the IAS , and IPS .

You can join directly as a Sub-inspector.
27th August 2011, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,cani join cbi, after BBA?
30th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sssingh i had completed B.com gen with 68%,height 167cms.sir i want to know whether i have sufficient qualifications for CBI,if yes pl give me more details to join in cbi especially in crime branch,means when to apply,etc.if i was not qualified then give me every details for this.my DOB is 19.07.1988.Email [email protected] cell no.9030341712. sir i hope i will get every details which i required. thanking you sir
5th September 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..... I am amol gopewad how to make a CBI officer after complete BE in Computer Science. plz answer send on my email id [email protected]
11th September 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i have completed bcom computers with percent of 51 percent i need a job in cbi what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?