5th March 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?

tell me about the syllabus and eligibility criterion for the C.B.I entrance exam. and also wanted to ask that i am doing graduation in botany subject so do i have any preference regarding syllabus of this C.B.I entrance xam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  2. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to get into CBI?
  4. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  5. How can I prepare for Biotech entrance exam after completing Botany Honors?
  6. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  7. How can times can we appear in exam of SSC? What is the criteria to apply for CBI exam?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for Botany in Ranchi University? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to join CBI after graduation in Botany?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. When will be the JTO Exam? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  12. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to get into CBI?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  15. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  16. Syllabus and pattern of VBCAT to study M.Sc(Botany) course?
  17. M.Sc Botany & Zoology entrance exam syllabus
  18. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?

I am pursuing MBA Plz tell me how can i join to CBI
3rd May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?

please show me cbi previous question paper and sylabus clarityly
27th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

whatis the qualification of cbi exam?which month conducted cbi exam?
14th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

please tel me the cbi syallubs completely and where coaching is avliable?
19th August 2012, 10:26 PM
saurabh kumar dewangan

Question Re: What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?

hello,
i am saurabh kumar dewangan,i am recently doing be(mechanical,5 semester) from bhilai, chattisgarh and iwant to appear in enterance exam for cbi but i don't know how to appear,so could u please help me to get over this.
thank you
15th October 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limited for enter the cpi department
7th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hii
i m geetanjali bhati, i have completed my bca, now i want to appear in entrance exam for cbi what is the procedure to appear in exam plzz tel me..
thanks
29th September 2013, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are their in cbi every year?
12th October 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age for joining C.B.I
13th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for b tech students to go to c.b.i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?