29th December 2010, 09:21 AM
Ranithoi

What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?

hi i am doing 2 yr bsc microbiology. i want to go in medical field, i am confuse that doing clinical research is better or msc in medical microbiology. help me out please.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  6. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  7. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  8. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  9. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  11. Research topics on Medical or Clinical Microbiology for Ph.D Research?
  12. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  13. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  15. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  16. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  17. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  18. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
16th August 2011, 03:38 AM
pk827

Default Re: What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?

There are good scope in terms of job and career after M.SC microbiology. IF you go for M.SC microbiology then you have lots of option open for you. M.SC in clinical research is also a very good option. BUT it bound you in one particular field. SO if you are interested in research work then only go for it, no doubt it has a good future. Some institutes are there in india which provide pg in clinical research with good placement like ICbio, ICRI(Institute of clinical research india).
18th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?

can i do Phd in Microbiology by distance learning programme in India

Gangadhar
13th February 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

what are some best topics to do research in medical microbiology?
22nd July 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

which subject choose for M.sc microbiology project?
9th February 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is better msc microbiology or msc clinical research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?