5th March 2012, 08:57 PM
devjadeja

Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?

How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  3. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  4. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  5. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Minimum percentage required to get medical seat in 12th boards?
  9. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  11. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  12. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 43% in Gujarat? I have scored 53% in 12th Gujarat board
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in Gujarat college?
  15. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  16. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  17. How many percentage in 12th is required to get admission in BJ medical college,Ahmedabad?
  18. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
5th May 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?

can i get seat in MBBS outside from gujrat? what i have to done for it?
6th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?

how much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission in mbbs?
6th May 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
10th May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the merit list of b.j.medical college to get admission?? Must reply....
10th May 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

F rom where shall i get merit list for MBBS in gujrat
15th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the last merit in goverment medical colleges in gujarat for2012-13?
25th May 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

how much get in 12 std in medical for dental and for defence nursein GSHEB
20th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the merit list of b.j.medical college to get admission?? Must reply..
26th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

When the merit list will be declare?
15th July 2012, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 49.66% in pcb can iget admission in mbbs an i belongs to minority wether minoritys r getting any rebate in 12t hpercent 12
19th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i got 72 merit in pcb nd 75 in gujcet..can i get addmission in mbbs collage in gujarat..??
6th June 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Plese give me ans.i got 74 merit in PCB AND gujcet 69 i have a admi.in self fina. Colle.in gujrat please give me ans.imijetly m. No 9824226025
27th June 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

i got 50% marks in 12th with PCB. Can i get diret admission in govrnt. college.
19th July 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

how much to score if we want to get in merit in government medical college, gujarat?
13th May 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

If I want to take admission in mbbs colleges in gujrat how many percentage I require for this ?
15th May 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

how much percent i need to clear pmt or i can get admission in good reputed medical college
23rd May 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 80 percentage in 1st sem 81.66 in 2nd 88 in 3rd and 65 in 4th & 87 out of 120 in gujcet so what should I do for taking admission in mbbs in gujarat
6th June 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have got 79.56% in 12th and in GUJCET 78.25. so, can i get admission in goverment and private colleage of ahmedabad
12th March 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college of MBBS in Gujarat at 75%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?