5th March 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?

addmissions in B.A./*B.Sc
pl. give the last date for filling applications & selections in various courses

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  2. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  3. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  4. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  5. What is the date to fill the application form for Assistant administrative officer, UPSC?
  6. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  7. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form? -- [New]
  8. Last date of online form fill up for BSc course?
  9. How can I fill the forms of BSc? What are the courses available after completing 12th?
  10. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  11. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?
  13. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  14. Can we fill NDA application form now? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I register and fill up the application form of NATA if the official Website is not available?
  16. Eligibility criteria and percentage required to apply in CENTAC for 12th Science student?
  17. How should I fill the BSc entrance exam form?
  18. Details about TNPSC exam? Last date of submitting forms? How to fill the form?
6th March 2012, 02:45 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?

Both the courses of BA and B.Sc are 3 year Graduation level courses being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

The minimum qualification with which a candidate can join both these courses is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute.

BA is an arts related course and B.Sc is Science related.

BA course is a best choice for the candidates who have opted for arts stream in 12th class.

B.Sc course is a best choice for the candidates who have opted for
-MPC or
-Bi.P.C streams in 12th class.

In many of the colleges and universities, direct admission will be given for the candidates.

Only few colleges will conduct Entrance Exams to give admission for these courses.

Mostly, the admissions for both these courses will begin in the months of May and June.

If you are interested to join any of these courses, first decide upon the course in which you are interested between B.Sc and BA

Because, both the courses are not related to each other and the kind of job opportunities that a candidate get after completion of these courses are also different.

So, still 2 months of time is there in your hands to join these courses.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to filter the best colleges for these courses in your state as per Placements and choose the best one.

Join in the college for your chosen course in filtered college and make most out of the course.

If you get any good job before the completion of your course, then try to join the same after course completion rather than going for higher studies.
18th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?

sir, i addmisition for B.A , So Which day i want to information
16th May 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

if I'll do the B.sc which type of job I can get after complete the course?
6th June 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to fill the common admission form of du?
7th June 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the site for filling tje admission b.sc form
11th June 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

how to fill a form of b.a g.n.d.u
11th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

last date to fill form of b.a g.n.d.u university
29th March 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i am already graduate BA in politics want to do BA again English or History so again three years required or i can appear directly for third exam
3rd January 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th std, iam confuse i will take science or commerce ,what to do?
19th February 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm very confused after 2 pass's in arts.nd I'm already done in political science.so plztell me what can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?