5th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?

is it is necessary to take maths in 12 Th standard for learning actuarial science

Related Questions:
  1. Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  4. How to start a career in Actuarial science after 12th standard?
  5. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  6. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  7. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  8. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
  9. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  10. Can i do actuarial science? My average marks are 60 in Maths in 12th
  11. How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?
  12. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  13. How to enter in the field of actuarial science?
  14. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th -- [New]
  16. How to take MSc Actuarial Science after doing BSc Maths final
  17. How to join coaching centers after doing MSc in Actuarial Science? What is the procedure to apply? I have completed BSc Hons Maths
  18. How to pursue actuarial science after passing 10th?
6th March 2012, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it is necessary to take maths in 12 Th standard for learning actuarial science

In order to pursue Actuarial Science, one must have studied either Mathematics or Statistics in the Higher Secondary level. Having studied any of these subjects is not enough to be considered eligible for the course. One has to score a minimum of 85% marks in Mathematics or Statistics in the Higher Secondary level of examination.
To become an Actuary, a total of 15 papers is needed to qualify and the examination for the same is conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India .

There are few universities which offers regular classes for this course:
  • University of Mumbai
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Allagappa University
  • Delhi University
For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI).
25th May 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?

i want to ask that if i don't have math after the 10th class and not have more than marks 52% in graduation so what should i do for actuaries. please advise me
25th November 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce with computers in 11th standard......will i be able to pass actuarial science..???? please note- i have not taken maths but i do have economics.....please guide me as what should i do....? what kind of preparation should i start......what i do for the subject maths as i dont have it.....
2nd May 2016, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to ask that i have taken commerce with physical education after 10 so will i be able to opt for acturial exam So reply me as soon as you can.
5th July 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I hv scored 75% marks in maths in 12th standard so wht shuld i do to enter in d career as an actuary. plzz guide me.
14th June 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I hadn't opted for maths in 11th grade and I wish to pursue this career. Can I still do so, as I have Economics?
6th June 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I don't have maths since class 11 and i want to pursue actuarial science after class 12 is it a problem for me to do that? If yes then pls tell me what am i suppose to do in order to pursue the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?