5th March 2012, 11:12 PM
VIJAY RAM

Where can I get previous year solved Question Papers of Bank Clerk Exams?

I want to download previous solved questions(with explanation)bank clerks exams.

6th March 2012, 01:43 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get previous year solved Question Papers of Bank Clerk Exams?

Bank Clerical positions are in hot demand these days especially for the recruitment of Clerical positions by 19 public sector banks through IBPS Common Written Exams.

The selection procedure for bank clerical positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer Knowledge

One should have to secure minimum qualifying marks or cut off marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through written test.

Negative marking will be there for Clerk Exams which will be 1/4th in most of the times.

In order to score high in Clerk Exams, you need to have good practice of various model question papers and previous year question papers for Bank Clerk Exams. So, try to have good practice of these papers.

Here I am providing you some of the previous year question papers of clerk exams.

Go through them and make most out of them.

In addition, you can purchase any of the following books from market.

6th March 2012, 07:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get previous year solved Question Papers of Bank Clerk Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIJAY RAM View Post
I want to download previous solved questions(with explanation)bank clerks exams.
QUESTION PAPER OF BANK CLERK EXAM

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are applicable for BANK CLERK Exam.

You can attend the Bank Clerk Exam in two process 1)SBI CLERK 2)IBPS CLERK Exam.

BEST BOOKS FOR BANK CLERK EXAM

I have attached some Question for Bank Clerk Exam so you can check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?