5th March 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ATC exam after passing MSc(CA and IT)?

I have passed M.sc (CA & IT). Can i apply for ATC exam? I am little confused.So please suggest me.

7th March 2012, 04:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ATC exam after passing MSc(CA and IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed M.sc (CA & IT). Can i apply for ATC exam? I am little confused.So please suggest me.
In order to be considered eligible for the position of Air Traffic Controller, one must hold a bachelors or masters degree in any of the following discipline and must gave secured a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination:

Electronics and Communication Engineering
Wireless Communication
Radio Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Physics
Mathematics
Computer Science

The minimum eligible age to apply for this position is 21 years , whereas, the maximum age limit is 27 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.

The Selection procedure is carried by the Airports Authority of India and for further information and notifications for the upcoming recruitment, refer to the its official website.
17th July 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for ATC exam after passing MSc(CA and IT)?

Can i apply for ATC exam even when i have a degree if Integrated M.Sc in physics. I have studied physics and mathematics for 3 years in my undergraduates. Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?