5th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How will I apply for BSc Nursing? I am going to appear in class 12th

Hi m rakshanda nunisa m 4m haflong i want to apply bsc nursing hw wll i get form? m appearing cls 12th pliz rply

10th May 2012, 09:09 AM
Roshnypaulose

Post Re: How will I apply for BSc Nursing? I am going to appear in class 12th

Hi , BSE nursing is very leading course to get job fast and to go abroad,you will be eligible if you are a science student from 11th and has taken biology,physics,chemistry main , you are required to get 60% in class 12 th.you can after 12th apply for entrance exams for it ,one such collage is rajkumari collage of nursing in delhi under delhi university and another is AIMS, you are re required to fill the form for entrance when you are appearing for your 12th board,though their are various collage and university which offers the course without entrance but in this type of collages fees stucture is not fixed and the govt collages povide with less fees,so i personaly advice to write the entrance as it is not difficult to pass to pass the entrance ,remember seats in govt collages are till 150 only.i belive you are satified with the answer.all the best
28th May 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will I apply for BSc Nursing? I am going to appear in class 12th

IN THIS YEAR I JOIN MAY 12TH EXAM AND I'AM NOT SURE THAT I WILL GET 60% SO DO I CAN NOT APPLY BSC NURSING?
1st June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will I apply for BSc Nursing? I am going to appear in class 12th

hi...this is nitin,can u tell me how 2 prepare for bsc agri entrence exam
1st June 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

hai...this is nitin can u tell me how 2 prepare for bsc agri
4th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How will I apply for BSc Nursing? I am going to appear in class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IN THIS YEAR I JOIN MAY 12TH EXAM AND I'AM NOT SURE THAT I WILL GET 60% SO DO I CAN NOT APPLY BSC NURSING?
yes, you can in private like all other people who get less % in 12th only option left is to join private , but 60% in bio and maths is simple to get in 12th.dont loose hope take some coaching. god bless you
28th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

when will b da next entrance test
27th July 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What kind of question do they ask in the entrance in course of nursing
28th July 2012, 01:54 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

BSE nursing is very leading course to get job fast and to go abroad,you will be eligible if you are a science student from 11th and has taken biology,physics,chemistry main , you are required to get 60% in class 12 th.you can after 12th apply for entrance exams for it ,one such collage is rajkumari collage of nursing in delhi under delhi university and another is AIMS, you are re required to fill the form for entrance when you are appearing for your 12th board,though their are various collage and university which offers the course without entrance but in this type of collages fees stucture is not fixed and the govt collages povide with less fees,so i personaly advice to write the entrance as it is not difficult to pass to pass the entrance ,remember seats in govt collages are till 150 only.i belive you are satified with the answer.all the best

regards
vidh
7th October 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

m doing bsc in cs n dis z my first year so cn u jst tell me wht am i supposed to do to apply for nursing jobs..............????
22nd October 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

how I apply for B.sc nursing nd how will I get the form in chandigarh
2nd June 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want jain bsc nursing in govmt seat ? how to apply for this and when was last date for this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?