6th March 2012, 09:48 AM
vijay359

Procedure to be selected as Clerk after qualifying in IBPS Clerk Exam and got score card?

what is the process to select as a clerk after qualifying the ibps clerk written exam..... and i've got scorecard also...

plz reply me.............

6th March 2012, 10:21 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be selected as Clerk after qualifying in IBPS Clerk Exam and got score card?

First let me congratulate you for qualifying in IBPS Clerk Exam. Wish you will get a call for the Interview soon.

Here is the procedure to get the Clerk Job after qualifying in IBPS Clerk Exam.

Each bank will announce Interview notification by mentioning the number of positions for which it is organizing the Interview procedure.

In addition, that particular bank will put certain marks (score in IBPS Clerk Exam) as the cut off marks to appear for the Interview

These cut off marks are different for the candidates of different categories.

Generally these cut off marks are going to be high for the candidates of OC category and very less for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Those candidates who have scored more than the cut off marks of that particular bank as per your category can appear for Interview.

If you are a candidate of OC category, you need to score more than 80% of marks to get a call for the Interview.

Make a note of all the banks Interview schedules and appear for the banks for which your score is accepted to appear for Interview.

So, keep visiting the following website to know the updated information regarding Interview schedules.

http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
6th March 2012, 11:57 AM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: Procedure to be selected as Clerk after qualifying in IBPS Clerk Exam and got score card?

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Bank Clerk

Educational Qualification
The candidate must have an Intermediate or equivalent degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Age Criteria
For general Category students - 18 to 28 years
For SC/ST- There is a provision of age relaxation of 5 years means they can appear upto the age of 33 years.
For OBC Candidate - There is a provision of age relaxation of 3 years so they can appear upto the age of 31 years.
For PD candidate - Age relaxation upto 10 years.
For ex-servicemen/Disable ex-servicemen - they can appear upto the age of 50 years.
6th March 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have get 163 marks in ibps clerk(general)...can i selected bank intervew
7th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

when and how the bank will contact to me for interview....?
8th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hi.. sir. i hav got 148 marks in ibps clerk exam and i belongs to obc category. i have got 60% through out my all academic exams. what are my chances of getting an interview call??
what should be my next step and plzz suggest me some sites which can bwnefit me in qualifying interview..
thanx..
8th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

My ibps clerk score is 131 and i belong to obc category so what my chances to get the job?
8th March 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 150 marks,is there any chance for interview.
9th March 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 01-03-1981. I am qualified for IBPS CLERK EXAM as OBC candidate.now i can appear for interview or not ?
9th March 2012, 07:51 AM
hamsharma

my date of birth is 01/03/1981. i am qualified for ibps clerk exam as OBC CANDIDATE. can I appear in interview process or not ?
9th March 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

i got 141 marks i belong to obc.. Is it sufficient score 4 call intrview.. And when banks will be announce their bacancies and cut off
9th March 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 157 marks in ibps clerk{obc} is there any chance to get interview?
9th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I got a score of 165 in general category. I am from Ranchi, Jharkhand. Is there any chance of me getting a job?
9th March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,,,i got 142 marks(general) in ibps clerk exam...what are my chances for an interview call???????
9th March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,,,,,,,
myself Anjali nd i have scored 142 marks(general) in ibps clerk exam.now what should be my next step for interview??
what are my chances to get an interview call????
9th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, my ibps clerk score is 154 and i belong to gen-pwd category. mera kitna chance banta hai sir
9th March 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

my ibps score is 133 i belong to obc are there any chances for me to get the job?
9th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared the ibps exam please assist me the procedure of further guidelines for jopining interveiw.
10th March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have scored in ibps exam 148 . what is my next step of the interview or not . please suggest to my request to reply
10th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Hai Sir
I have 147 marks in ibps score. i am OBC reservation candidate . please give me information to my score to get in interview or not .
Thanking you sir,
10th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,,,,,,,
myself mahesh nd i have scored 126 marks(OBC) in ibps clerk exam.now what should be my next step for interview??
what are my chances to get an interview call????
10th March 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the books for preparing interview after getting score card for clerk?
10th March 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

If my score is 141 marks (general) jharkhand . which is very less .then I want to ask that if i do well
in the Interview .. then what will be my chance of selection .
Please some one help me in this regard.. gmail contact - [email protected]
11th March 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 164 marks general category in punjab.is knowlege of punjabi language is important to get job ?
11th March 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hellooooo sir i have scored 140 marks(obc) in ibps clerk exam........is there any chance for intrview call???
11th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my self vipin mani tripathi .i got 137 marks (gen.) from u.p , what is possibility for interview call from bank ?
11th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 128 marks in ibps clerk exam.........i am in pwd catagory...... will i give interview??? plz reply sir
12th March 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 150 marks in ibps clerk exam.........i am in gen. catagory...... will i give interview??? plz reply sir
12th March 2012, 09:13 AM
kaushikpankaj.kaushik

sir i got 150 marks in ibps clerk exam.........i am in gen. catagory...... will i give interview??? plz reply sir
12th March 2012, 11:21 AM
masuka123

As like many banks in India IBPS is also conducting the Bank clerk exam for recruiting candidates for the post of clerk.

There are certain eligibility criteria's which you must satisfy before applying for this exam.

Eligibility for IBPS Clerk exam:

-> Candidate who want to apply for the exam must have a citizenship in India.

-> Candidates must have a age limit of 18-28 years.

-> Candidates who are from SC/ST category must have a age limit of 18-33 years.

-> Candidates who are from OBC category must have a age limit of 18-31 years.

-> Candidates must have at least finished their +2 from a recognized board with 50% aggregate.

The candidates are selected through 2 stages:

Written Test.
Interview

Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam:

Reasoning
English Language
Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
Computer Knowledge

The duration for this exam is 2 1/2 hours and the number of questions to be answered is 250.

You have possibilities of applying for IBPS Clerk exam as you have got 56% in +2,so you are eligible for the IBPS Clerk Exam.

All the best.

30th August 2011 05:46 AM
12th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 131 marks in ibps clerk from sc category what r my chance???????????/
12th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 134 mks in GEN Category,Is there any chance to Select if I do the Interview well??? Please reply me
12th March 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 118 marks in ibps clerk exam .......................i am in gen-pwd category............ can i have any chance for interview????? plz reply me sir
14th March 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

hi sir. I have 147 marks in IBPS clerk exam in SC cat and i am graduate in B.C.A. what my chance.
14th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 115 in ibps clerk exam....am i eligible to attend interview??????...plzzzzzz reply me sir..
14th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 115 in ibps clerk exam....am i eligible to attend interview???...plzzzzzzz reply me
15th March 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 128 mark in general cat am i eligible to have interview ... plz reply
15th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 161 in IBPS clerical exam.
I belong to general category.
Do i hve any chance 2 get a cal 4 interview?
15th March 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 148marks in ibps clerck exams. i sm belong from general categor is any chance for selected in bank.. please reply me my id is [email protected]. ill wait for your reply
15th March 2012, 09:17 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
At first I want to congratulate you for clearing the written test of IBPS CLERK examination.

After getting the score card
You will have to follow these procedure

At first you will have to pass the cut off marks.
Then you should apply for all banks of IBPS
Then they will call you for interview if there are vacancies for that particular bank.
Then you will have to appear for Interview

So I think you have understood the procedure.

All the very best.........
19th March 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
I got 144 marks in IBPS can I get a interview call,I'm from A.P.
19th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

hai Sir,
I got 144 marks in IBPS.I'm from A.P,can I get a interview call ?
19th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

please send me the next procedure of ibps selection process after colyffing written exam.on my email ID [email protected]
24th March 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am sujata sutar. I have passed IBPS exam with 128 marks. please tell me sir am I qualify for interview or not? If I am qualify for interview then how will I get the call letter for interview?
24th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

my self sohel... n i got 132marks in ibps clerkship exam. im belong from obc category, can i have any chance for interview????? plz reply me sir..... as soon as possible.......
31st March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I got 141 marks in IBPS clerk.I am from Gujarat ,can I get a interview call ?
5th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

144 marks in ibps clerk (sc) from jharkhand any chance 4 interview
9th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

will bank of india revised the cut off marks???????????
17th May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i have re appear in graduation can i apply for ibps po exam.
31st May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

my self m.pushpalatha i had cleared bank exam clerical my communitu sc i secured 135 marks if i get a chance to interview reply now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?