6th March 2012, 12:05 PM
RahulUndegaonkar

What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?

what is an eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in a polytechnic college.
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  2. Eligibility for the post of lecturer after doing M.Sc IT? Eligibility for NET exam?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  4. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  6. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?
  7. Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  9. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  14. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  17. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
  18. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
5th April 2012, 10:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?

A candidate needs to be a M.Tech so as to apply for lecturer post in engineering colleges. In order to get in to permanent lecturer post in government colleges, NET qualification is also required. PG degree in the concerned subject is the qualification required to get in to polytechnic colleges. Apart from this, one should qualify competitive test carried out by state PSC. This exam is carried out by Board of Technical education of the concerned state.
15th April 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?

Whether B.Tech candidates are eligibile for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
15th April 2012, 08:54 PM
geniustammy

no b.tech candidates are not eligible you have to do atleast M.TECH ,you are also PHD
18th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i scored 36% in pcm group ,can i get admission for engineering.?
22nd June 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.E. with 2nd division and Mtech with 1st class so am i eligible for lecturship in engg college?
28th February 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i was complted M.E,then wat i do next for getting government engg colg lecturer job?????
4th March 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i finished my ME DEGREEE . CAN I GET A CHANCE TO GO WITH GOVERNMENT COLLEGES
9th March 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What is NET all about??
I've done MCA with74%.. Am i capable of being lecturer in colleges and institutes?
24th September 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

what the eligible critarea for permanant polytechnic lecturer
26th November 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in B.tech and M.tech for the post of engineering college lecturer
29th November 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed B.E. with 2nd division and Mtech with 1st class so am i eligible for lecturship in engg college?
yes u can
22nd March 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what is study material will used to mpsc exam for the post lecturership in government political colleges????
21st April 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I m masters in english with56% marks, m.phil in English and alsi ph.d in English.am I eligible for teaching English in e
12th June 2018, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor degree with 40 percent and MCA with 60percent,am I eligible for lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?