6th March 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?

I secured 63% in B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.Am I eligible for an MS admission in any of the top universities?Can you please suggest me some of the universities where i can seek an admission?What all should i do get my admission possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  2. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  3. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  4. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  5. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  6. Which exams to give to seek MS electrical in various top universities abroad?
  7. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  8. How to pursue BMM or BMS without clearing 12th exam?
  9. Whether only GRE score matters?
  10. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  11. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in any university offering bachelors of Arts through distance mode? Names of the universities where I can seek admission
  13. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  14. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  15. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Science for a candidate who have achieved Grade-C in 12th standard?
  17. Eligibility to study PGDCA for B.A. graduate?
  18. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?
12th September 2012, 04:27 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?

If you want to do MS, i am sure you are seeking for admission in a foreign university. To get admission in any foreign university you must apply for the MS program in the universities of your interest. Although, one thing you must certainly be worried about is the fee structure. The fee for the MS program in the foreign top universities is very high.

So, you can go for some scholarship exams before trying to get into these universities. Some of the scholarship programs are GRE, TOEFEL, SAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. If you can score good in these exams you can get big scholarships and your chances of getting a good university will be raised.
12th September 2012, 04:28 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?

If you want to do MS, i am sure you are seeking for admission in a foreign university. To get admission in any foreign university you must apply for the MS program in the universities of your interest. Although, one thing you must certainly be worried about is the fee structure. The fee for the MS program in the foreign top universities is very high.

So, you can go for some scholarship exams before trying to get into these universities. Some of the scholarship programs are GRE, TOEFEL, SAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. If you can score good in these exams you can get big scholarships and your chances of getting a good university will be raised.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?