6th March 2012, 03:35 PM
silviacomin

Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia

hello,
i am pursuing mechanical engineering in malysia.normally the course is of 4 years but i have taken more credit hours,and it is now of years.i plan to return back to india after btech and do postgraduation and job there.
is it necessary to do a 4 year course to appear for GATE?also would are foreign degrees eligible?

28th September 2012, 10:56 PM
komal singh bhadana

Default Re: Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia

hello frnd gradution is compulsare for gate.it depend on the course duration 3 year or 4 year.
28th September 2012, 11:01 PM
gagandeep brar

Default Re: Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia

no dear,its not necessary that u should have degree of only 4 years time period......it is more or less its up 2 u but u should have degree it is important.....and surly u r eligible for gate test either degree is of foriegn or whtevr........now u r fully eligible for gate without any problem.....jst put ur efforts and win da race.....nothing is imposibl dear u can do it ..........gud luck and wrk hard....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?