6th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?

i want to know about the colleges offering correspondance course in mumbai. also tell me about the procedure,month when entrance exam is held,documents required at the time of admission ,fee structure. i have done my graduation from patna university,so tell me about the colleges in mumbai from where i can do regular b ed course and the questions as i have asked about the correspondance colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  3. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  8. Colleges offering Ph.D in Correspondence being a candidate of M.Sc in Zoology? Fee structure for this course?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  11. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  12. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai offering Clinical research course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  15. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  16. How to do CA course in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  17. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
12th January 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?

I want to take admission for any engineering collage in mumbai
24th November 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?

D.ed course in mumbai and fee the course
10th September 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for f.y.b.sc as a correspondence so what is a procedure for it
18th June 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Which are the conditions d ed college admission after 12th commerce
11th July 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? --
11th July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering correspondence M.COM. and L.L.B course in Mumbai? Pls provide info about fee structure, tenure of course, examination pattern, last day of submission admition form, documents required etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?