6th March 2012, 08:26 PM
sakshiaggarwal1294

Conditions to fulfill to get domicile of UP? Can I fill the CPMT form? I was born in UP and presently living in Delhi

I am born in Uttar Pradesh and living in DELHI

CAN I FILL CPMT FORM

WHAT CONDITION are needed to fulfill to get domicile of UTTAR PRADESH

Related Questions:
  1. Can a non UP student apply for CPMT exam? Can I apply for it without domicile?
  2. UP Domicile for CPMT after being born in UP and living in Uttarakhand?
  3. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana? -- [New]
  4. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  5. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  6. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  7. Can I fill form for CPMT being a candidate with a date of birth of 06-05-1995?
  8. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  9. Can I get a domicile of UP for my son for education purpose though I am living in Delhi?
  10. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  11. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  12. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  13. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  14. Can I get the domicile of Maharashtra if I was born in Gujarat but born in Nagpur?
  15. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  16. Can I be considered domicile of Almora?
  17. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
16th April 2013, 01:01 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Conditions to fulfill to get domicile of UP? Can I fill the CPMT form? I was born in UP and presently living in Delhi

Dear Friend,
First and the most important thing is that Domicile Certificates is meant for Residency Proof of the particular person And the person or the student as per the new rule of government no need to make a domicile certificates if they are born in that state where they are Seeking admissions.But there are many universities now also who are not taking admission without that certificates,So,Best is that you must make it.
Now,The documents which are needed for that is,
Electric Bill of your Home of that place in state were you are seeking admission,Your Ration Card Xerox and with that you may be also asked for Tax papers of your property.
Mostly all these documents are required but they may also asked more for additional proofs.

Now,You must be totally confirmed and cleared all your queries before applying for Domicile certificates and should be asking for each and every documents needed from their office.

Regarding admission in CPMT (Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University) So you must having a good Score in the entrance exam for Medical and with that you must also be passed your 12th Board examinations with PCB as an important subjects.
And at last by your performance in both the examinations you will be selected for the university.

You can also visit the university site below for further more informations:
www.kanpuruniversity.org
7th October 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Conditions to fulfill to get domicile of UP? Can I fill the CPMT form? I was born in UP and presently living in Delhi

What is domicile
22nd October 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the last age stage to fill the form of CPMT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?