6th March 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering

i m in 12th with subjects bio chem phy maths nd eng. I want to do biotech engineering. Which courses am i sup to apply for??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  2. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  3. Is Biotech good for me after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  4. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Maths as additional paper?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
  7. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  8. Books to prepare for ISAT exam? What is the portion of the exam?
  9. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th?
  11. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  12. Eligibility for aiims if I scored 58% marks in physics ,chemistry,biology and english?
  13. How can I get forms of KLU in Kakinada?
  14. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  15. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  16. Which is the best course after 2nd PUC?
  17. Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?
  18. What are the best courses for me after completing 12th science? I have English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Stats and Information Technology
23rd August 2012, 01:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in 12th with subjects bio chem phy maths nd eng. I want to do biotech engineering. Which courses am i sup to apply for??

Any one who seeks to pursue B.Tech/B.E. in Biotechnology from any of the recognized Institution, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as prescribed by the Institute or University of concern. The duration of the program is four years. Admission is through entrance examinations.

Following are the list of Top Institutes/Universities offering B.Tech/B.E. in Biotechnology:

Indian Institute of Technology

SRM University

VIT University

Amity Institute of Biotechnology

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology

National Institute of Technology

For detail information one must refer to the official website of any of the above mentioned Institutes/Universities or any other of concern.
13th May 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering

my engineering cut off mark is 195. can i get a seat in biotech engineering in colleges like CIT,ANNA UNIVERSITY?
30th August 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing 12th with science(pcm) and after 12th i want to do civil engineering plz advice me what can i do? and i also want to apply for the IAS(upsc) post
5th October 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

HI, I AM DOING MY 12TH THROUGH NIOS.MY FATHER IS NO MORE AND I'M THE ONLY HOPE FOR MY MOTHERAND MY SMALL SISTER. SO WHAT SHOULD I TAKE AFTER PASSING MY 12 BY PHY CHEM BIO ENG MATH AND DATA ENTRY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?