6th March 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with secretarial practice?

Sir my name is rahul and i'am studing in12th in commerce with secretarial practice(s.p.) can i join indian navy after compete my exams?

7th March 2012, 01:24 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with secretarial practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my name is rahul and i'am studing in12th in commerce with secretarial practice(s.p.) can i join indian navy after compete my exams?

Dear Aspirant

Sure, you can join Indian Army after completing Your 12th commerce,

In this regards, You have to appear in Indian Defence Academy exam i.e. NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance test.

Selection exam for NDA is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) of India twice in a year held as NDA I & NDA II exam.

Basic Eligibility for NDA exam to join Indian Army is as follows:

You should have completed 12th standard in any stream from recognized Board.

You can also apply while in class 12th,

NDA doesn't have any percentage bar.

You Age should be with in 16.5 to 19 years.

You should a citizen of country.

Physical standard for NDA:

Pattern of NDA entrance exam:

There will be written Examination for total of 900 marks in two Subjects

1. Mathematics - Maximum marks is 300 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.
2. General Ability Test - Maximum marks is 600 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.

-If you pass the NDA entrance then you will be called for Interview & Medical Test.

To get all detail regarding NDA entrance exam 2012 please see attachment file included in this post.

~You can apply for NDA exam by accessing this link: http://www.upsconline.nic.in

~You can also know more about NDA exam at UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 120 views)
7th March 2012, 05:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with secretarial practice?

You can not join Indian Navy after passing 12th Commerce but you can join Indian Army through NDA.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSCtwice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical fitness.

The candidate having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th are eligible to apply for all three wings of NDA but the candidate without the above mentioned subjects are only eligible for Indian Army of NDA.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
8th April 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with secretarial practice?

i have submitted my details and i even got my regiistration number.. pls tell me the date and place of examination.
16th July 2012, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is rajat pls tel me how many age limit to join indian army...
4th March 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir after Bcom office managment and secretaerial pracise is there any pG course in the same subject
5th March 2014, 02:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Unfortunately, you cannot join Indian Navy with commerce stream. For getting into Indian Navy, you need to have maths and physics in your class 12. Here are the various patterns for entry in the Indian Navy. To start with Executive Branch
• NDA (National Defence Academy)-Permanent Commission
• Education: 10+2 or equivalent with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics.
• Mode of Selection: Written examination followed by SSB interview and medical examination.
Naval Academy
• 10+2 entry (Permanent Commission)
• Education: 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Maths
• Mode of Selection: Written examination followed by SSB interview and medical examination.
Graduate Special Entry (Permanent Commission)
• Education: B.E.
• Mode of selection: Short-listing on the basis of academic and extracurricular achievements. Candidates are then called in for SSB interview followed by medical examination.
N.C.C
• Special Entry (Permanent commission)
• Education: B.Sc. (Physics & Maths) or BE with Naval Wing Senior Div. NCC (National Cadet Corps) 'C' Certificate.
• Mode of selection: Direct SSB interview followed by medical examinations.
3rd November 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Arpit mishra from SYJC(commerce) with sp subject. Please tell me what type of post is Eligible for this type of subject student. You can also send me information in my gmail [email protected]. i hope you will inform me as soon as possible. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?