29th December 2010, 06:26 PM
sarang786

Procedure for answering Staff Selection exam?

What is procedure for answering staff selection exam? what can i do

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for staff selection entrance exam?
  2. Career avenues through Staff Selection Commission and procedure to be followed?
  3. How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  5. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  6. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  8. Selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Age limit to apply? -- [New]
  9. When will be staff selection examination going to be held? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. How should I prepare for staff selection exam?
  11. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  12. How should I fill the forms of FCI?
  13. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  14. Last 3 years practice papers for Staff Selection Commission Non Technical Exam??
  15. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  16. How to join Vigilence department after ECE completion?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  18. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
30th December 2010, 10:51 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Procedure for answering Staff Selection exam?

Hello sarang...
I think you are asking how can you give SSC exam then I would like to tell you that SSC exam is conducted every year and the details are published in the employment newspaper. so read the newspaper regularly.
31st December 2010, 01:08 AM
yajvendra

Default Re: Procedure for answering Staff Selection exam?

Dear friend as i know the Staff Selection entrance exam is done every year.
mainly about its schedule you can get information through the employment news paper or its official website.
for answering the question it you have to mark on the OMR sheet
good luck..
31st December 2010, 11:43 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Procedure for answering Staff Selection exam
I think you are asking how can you give SSC exam then I would like to tell you that SSC exam is conducted every year and the details are published in the employment newspaper.

so read the newspaper regularly.

good luck.
6th January 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the producure of staffselection exam of 2011
7th January 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear for staff selection exam
14th February 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for staff selection?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?