29th December 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Ansal College(AIT) Gurgaon? Qualifications required to get admission in Ansal Insititute of Technology?

respected sir/madam,

i would like to know about the addmission procedure to ansal college(ait),gurgaon.
what qualifications are required in order to get admission ansal inst. of tech.(ait)?

7th January 2011, 05:05 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Admission procedure of Ansal College(AIT) Gurgaon? Qualifications required to get admission in Ansal Insititute of Technology?

hello,

Ansal Institute of Technology conducts an admission process for its MBA programme.Candidates are shortlisted for MBA programme of AIT on the basis of their CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/JCCAT scores . Candidates have to also apply separately for AIT admission.

The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their marks in these exams have to appear in a further selection process consisting of a GD and Personal Interview and the last selection is done.

eligibility:
50% mark or equivalent cgpa from any recognised university.

you can also download the form through this link
www.aitgurgaon.org

all the best..

regards,
8th February 2011, 10:05 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Admission procedure of Ansal College(AIT) Gurgaon? Qualifications required to get admission in Ansal Insititute of Technology?

You can get all your queries on their official website..just check that...
www.aitgurgaon.org

best of luck....
16th March 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of Ansal College(AIT) Gurgaon? Qualifications required to get admission in Ansal Insititute of Technology?

Last date to submit application for be 2011
15th April 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

last date for submitting application forms in ait
25th May 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 82% marks (PCM) in 12th class can i elegible to take admission in B-tech, and what is the procedure
7th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 82% marks (PCM) in 12th class can i elegible to take admission in B-tech, and what is the procedure
the admission is through IP University only.
12th June 2011, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I have got 70.3% marks in class 12, can i eligible to take admit ion in bsc
15th June 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i want take admission in your institute kindly tell me the procedure.......
29th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have not appeared in CET, But I want to get the admission in AIT. My AIEEE roll No . is 5080059 and AIR- 186460 and 10 2 percentage is 78.4%. Can I get the admission in AIT Gurgaon. Also explain the procedure, Please. MY E-Mail ID is [email protected].
2nd July 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission b.tech in ait by lateral entry without any entrance test? can,pls reply on my cell no. 9888464445
3rd July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i want to join Ansal institute for b.tech.my pcm % is 72 and overoll is 75 in 12th. my IPU cet rank is 2104.If any seat vacant for b.tech please mail me at [email protected] shall be very thankfull to you.
8th December 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required for admission n ait
16th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72% marks (PCM) in 12th. can i get admission in Ansal institute of tech. in 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?