29th December 2010, 08:04 PM
saleeniirs

Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?

May i know what are the eligibility required for a student to seek for an education loan also how can one apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  3. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  5. How to apply for Bank of India Star Vidya Loan? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  6. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  7. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  9. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  10. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get student educational loan?
  12. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  14. List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?
  15. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  16. How to approach for education loan for studying Ph.D.?
  17. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
30th December 2010, 04:19 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?

Hello
If you want to take educational loan then please contact to a bank from where you would like to take loan. you have to visit the bank personally because only in bank you will get to know about the basic things required for taking loan. so it will be good for you to visit a bank.
20th January 2011, 09:17 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?

Actually banks are giving loans on the basis of the students merit.Engineering or Medical students get loan easily because they can pay early after completing the course.
Minimum 60% eligibility criteria is requirement for UG loan.Conditions are varies in cases,I suggest you visit banks for details.State Bank of India ,United Bank of India are the good for educational loan.Interest rates are same for all nationalized banks,but discount of interest depends upon terms of payment.
16th June 2011, 07:47 PM
smith scoth

Default any one seeking for Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?

GOOD DAY.

smith scoth A LOAN LENDER,DO YOU NEED A FINANCIAL HELP OR DO YOU NEED FUNDS TO START UP A LIVING?THEN YOU
HAVE THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS.smith scoth HAS OPEN A DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY TO ALL WHO ARE IN NEED OF LOAN FUNDS.ANY ONE WHO IS IN
THAT CATEGORY SHOULD CONTACT US VIA EMAIL AT:[email protected] FOR MORE DETAILS.
27th June 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?

I got 54% in 12th. Could I get education loan
2nd August 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech (mechanical engg.)student.May I get education in this bank.My wbjee rank is 13017.
29th April 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

im Shahabuddin AH
from Nizamabad district. AP. India
i has got offer letter from Newzealand Auckland as diploma in Business level 5 & 6
commemcing date june 25 2012
so somebody suggest me how i can apply for education loan
14th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I do have passed my i. Sc frm nepal with 65% marks...and i have had qualified in mp pet xam....can i get education loan frm any bank??????
19th June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

If i want to admit in second year of b.tech in any private college,after complete 3yrs diploma course from a polytechnic college.then can i get education loan?
5th July 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduated with 74% from mumbai university(M.L.dahanukar college of commerce and economics,vile parle). i have 2nd class in 1st and 2nd year.i also had 2 KTs in1st year and 1 KT in 2nd year and cleared it in 1st attempt.i got 65% in HSC.
can i get an education loan for doing MBA from any bank?
tell me the criterias of banks if anyone knows?
11th August 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i am admitted in a b-tech college without entrance test.I get 60% in h.s.can i get an education loan.
12th August 2012, 12:16 AM
07vidhi

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?

hello,
Actually banks are giving loans on the basis of the students merit.Engineering or Medical students get loan easily because they can pay early after completing the course.
Minimum 60% eligibility criteria is requirement for UG loan.Conditions are varies in cases,I suggest you visit banks for details.State Bank of India ,United Bank of India are the good for educational loan.Interest rates are same for all nationalized banks,but discount of interest depends upon terms of payment.
regards
vidh
12th August 2012, 12:57 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

i am b.com graduated with 74% from mumbai university(M.L.dahanukar college of commerce and economics,vile parle). i have 2nd class in 1st and 2nd year.i also had 2 KTs in1st year and 1 KT in 2nd year and cleared it in 1st attempt.i got 65% in HSC.
can i get an education loan for doing MBA from any bank?
tell me the criterias of banks if anyone knows?
14th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.Tech in SASTRA University (Deemed University). Whether I am eligible to avail the facility for education loan?
regards
narayan
30th August 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i got ssc in 57.7 inter 62.4 b tech 63
11th September 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done my higher secondary with average marks and i have complited my hotel managment diploma also..can i get the loan for my professional course?
7th June 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I got passed 2 in 76.83%.bt my ojee rank is 13282.can iget study loan from SBI bank.
19th June 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I complete my plus two with 80% but I dind' t wrote entrance. I wish to joining engineering in tamilnadu state in a reputed institution.can I get bank laonlaonl
10th July 2013, 02:45 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Generally the following eligibility is seen for education loan

- Your academic background
- the college you are taking admission
If college is reputed and well known, they easily give you loan as good college provide good placement
- Collateral - you need show some property
- Coborrower- in case you are not able to pay back, then your co borrower will be asked to pay back the loan

meeting these expectation, most bank would give you education loan.

All the best
31st October 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

if a student is having less than 60% marks for science subjects will he get a bank loan? Government has now lowered the eligibility criteria for engineering admission , whether this is considered for loan payment
5th November 2014, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 54% in 12th. Could I get education loan
Yes surely you can get the desired educational loan......but it also depends on the course you are following....for example engineering and medical students easily get the loan because their job are secured for future.. If you are in an academic line like BA or MA the chances are less....
13th December 2018, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Master Degree from Gauhati University..Now I want to take a coaching for civil service.Can I get educational loan for my APSC Coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?