7th March 2012, 05:43 PM
ramalekshmis

Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?

can Btech final year apply Airport Authority Of India Exam JE(electrical)?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to apply for a job of senior assistants in Airport Authority of India
  2. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Finance) post being a 21 years old final year student of B.Com and ICAI? -- [New]
  4. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  6. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  7. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  8. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  11. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  12. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?
  15. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
  17. Is there any way to get government job after passing B.E ECE?
  18. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
11th April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?

is final year student of btech ec branch eligible for airport authority of india.. Pls sir send me answer my email id is [email protected]
17th May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?

can b.tech IT final year student are eligible for AAI india 2012
20th July 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech student of 2012 year passing batch . i am waiting for my
result of 8th semester. can i apply for Cochin International Airport Limited
Jr Manager Trainee.
please reply via ;[email protected]
14th August 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

is student of b.tech final year apply for job of senior assistants in airport authority of india?
14th August 2012, 11:13 PM
yogesh8955347778

Yes you can apply for je in airport
all the best
23rd August 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir....... i m in b.tech final yr in mechanical engineering.....please tell me government and private companies exams whom i can write in final yr 7th sem....... govind pandit
14th October 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am final yr student of b.Tech from ECE branch, please tell me abt govt and private companies to whome i can apply in my final yr 7th sem. (mohd sultan)
29th April 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student belonging to ece branch ,is it possible for me to apply for aai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?