7th March 2012, 06:15 PM
praveencbi

Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?

My friend have completed my Btech mechanical Engineering In Distance mode...

But his University is not having AICTE approval will he get jobs ...

He was completely Upset now ...

Just Suggest me....

Praveen

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  3. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  4. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Which university is suitable for doing M.Tech in distance mode? Is M.Tech in Mechanical of KSOU approved by AICTE?
  6. can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university in distance learning mode
  7. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  8. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  10. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  11. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university after completing ITI mechanical
  12. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  13. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  16. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  17. How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?
  18. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved) -- [New]
3rd March 2013, 08:05 AM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?

It'll be very difficult to get a job if the institution is not AICTE approved.AICTE is the only organization that approves an engineering college all over the nation. If a college is not approved by AICTE their engineering degrees are not valid at least in India.You will face problems if you are trying to go for Masters/other higher studies.You can also have problems if you are trying to take up jobs in govt organisations like GAIL, SAIL etc.
12th April 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?

I have completed diploma in mechanical (DME) with 52%age Aggregate, from Govt. Polytechnic (Board of techanical education)
and post diploma in industrial safety (PDIS) with 75%age Aggregate , from Govt. Polytechnic (Board of techanical education)
If I do Distance education B.tech mechanical engineering do i get a job, now i am 30-years female, please give me list in which companys I can try for job to build my career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?