7th March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?

Im doing msc biotechnology final sem .I want to know about Scholarships for phd biotechnology abroad free. And best universities and their criterias, their entrance exams and timings in an year of such entrances

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  2. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? -- [New]
  4. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  8. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  9. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  10. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  11. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  12. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  13. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  17. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  18. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
2nd March 2013, 10:21 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?

Dear
I suggest you best scholarship to do Phd is CSIR-UGC because it is the highest scholarship given when compare to all others around 18000rs.Better you tery to clear this exam .For information about this exam refer its official website:
www.csirhrdg.res.com
For other Top universities please refer below for the details of the admission procedure you need to see the official websites of each universities since every university will have a different type.

JNU, New Delhi
Course offered - M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Agri. Biotech, Life Sciences)

IISc, Bangalore
Course offered - Integrated M.Sc / Phd. Biological Science

AIIMS, New Delhi
Course offered - MSc. ( Biotechnology, Biochemistry)

IIT Bombay
Course offered - MSc. Biotechnology

IIT Roorkee
Course offered - MSc. Biotechnology

BHU,Varanasi
Course offered - MSc (Genetics, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics (Girls only))

Delhi University, South campus, New Delhi
Course offered - MSc (Biochemistry, Genomics, Microbiology)

NCBS, Bangalore
Course offered - Integrated MSc / PhD Biological Sciences

TIFR, Mumbai
Course offered - Integrated MSc / PhD Biological Sciences

NBRC, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana
Course offered - Integrated MSc / Phd Neuroscience

ACBR (Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical research), New Delhi
Course offered - M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences

Madurai Kamraj University, Madurai, TN
Course offered - MSc (Genomics, MGT, BCT)

University of Pune, Pune
Course offered - MBA Biotech, MSc (Bioinformatics, Microbiology)

University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Course offered - MSc (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics)

IARI / ICAR, New Delhi
Course offered - MSc Agricultural Biotechnology

Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
Course offered - MSc (Biotechnology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics)

AMU, Aligarh
Course offered - MSc (Agri. Microbio, Biochem, Biotech)

Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
Course offered - MSc (Biotechnology, Biochemistry)

PGIMER, Chandigarh
Course offered - MSc (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Medical Tech.)

JIPMER, Pondichery
Course offered - MSc Medical Biochemistry

All the best
24th May 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?

i am grade 12 learner i did my matric last year i want to know how will i do in order to do biotechnology and requirement and what are you best school and where must i apply i live in jhb
28th May 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the job apportunities after MBA in biotech. ?
And where ?
Also the range of sallary ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?