30th December 2010, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?

I am Punjab Technical University 6 semester student of Mechanical Engineering,i have to undergo through a six month training according to university criteria.
I want to join an automobile industry for training,so what is the criteria that i can have training in automobile industry( TATA MOTORS).
Please tell me the procedure so i can have my training in an automobile industry.
I have to start my training from july 2011.
waiting for your reply..
Thank you
Amit Singh.

15th August 2011, 07:20 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?

Sorry for the late reply

There is no criteria but there is eligibility for training.
Just contact your placement officer and make him aware of your situation and ask for his co-ordination.
If he is not able to help you then you can directly contact the officials of your interested company
23rd October 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?

sir, what is the procedure to get training in automobile industry. Our TPO said that he couldn't help us and i have no contact no. Of the companies so pls help me..
23rd October 2011, 11:19 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Punjab Technical University 6 semester student of Mechanical Engineering,i have to undergo through a six month training according to university criteria.
I want to join an automobile industry for training,so what is the criteria that i can have training in automobile industry( TATA MOTORS).
Please tell me the procedure so i can have my training in an automobile industry.
I have to start my training from july 2011.
waiting for your reply..
Thank you
Amit Singh.
here is no criteria but there is eligibility for training.
Just contact your placement officer and make him aware of your situation and ask for his co-ordination.
If he is not able to help you then you can directly contact the officials of your interested company
24th October 2011, 09:17 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
Training in Automobile Industry: Some of the preferred methods of training in the automobile sector are workshop Seminar, E-learning Training, Instructor led class, Computer Based Training (CBT). ... Areas Covered in Training Program ...
Thanks,
24th October 2011, 09:54 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Training in Automobile Industry: Some of the preferred methods of training in the automobile sector are workshop Seminar, E-learning Training, Instructor led class, Computer Based Training (CBT). ... Areas Covered in Training Program
16th December 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am an Engg Gradute with MBA in Marketing. 4 yrs of Exp in FMCG Channel Management. Could I able to get in to automobile industry in Dealership Management? how.??
23rd December 2011, 10:46 PM
chint123

Just contact your placement officer and make him aware of your situation and ask for his co-ordination.Some of the preferred methods of training in the automobile sector are workshop Seminar, E-learning Training, Instructor led class, Computer Based Training
16th August 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

for automobile designing is there any criteria?
21st February 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i now when wil be the form of indian comando of 2014 will be issuing.
26th September 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i am completed B.E automobile engineering 2014 pass out with 66.6% .how to get the my course related jobs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?