8th March 2012, 07:24 AM
sona rana

Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?

sir I am in obc category and I want selection in mbbs how many marks I need to get admission in government college and. private college please tell me fees structure also of full course and. 3 years mbbs is starting? what is the fees for 3 yrs mbbs.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  2. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  6. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?
  7. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  8. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  10. Will I get a government college after scoring 65 marks?
  11. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  12. Will I get a government or private college if scored 416 marks in PMET? Fee structure of private colleges in Punjab?
  13. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  14. What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?
  15. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  16. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  17. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  18. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai?
15th November 2012, 02:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?

To get admission in government medical college you must get minimum 80% aggregate marks in 10+2 from a recognised school/board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. In private colleges you might get a seat with 65% aggregate marks as well, if you pay an astronomical amount as capitation/donation. In almost all the private or government medical colleges for the session 2012 the maximum course fees for MBBS was Rs. 6.7 lakh (excluding donation). Including donation it might range from Rs. 15 lakh to Rs. 60 lakh (as per the standard and infrastructure of the college). MBBS is of 4 years and six months tenure, it cannot be of 3 years in any medical college. I would like to inform you
10th March 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?

what is fee structure in government and private medical colleges?
9th April 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

the cut off for government and private colleges in counselling is 197 above is enough?
18th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is neeeded to get admission in goverment medical colleges in india in NEET exam ?

how much marks is needed to get admission in AIIMS entrance exam for M.B.B.S.?
7th May 2013, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to know how much mark needed for admission and how much fee it wil cost
2nd June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in medical colleges of punjab ???????
9th June 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 415 in Punjab. In which colleges I can get admission in Punjab?
What is the fees structure of mbbs?
2nd August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hey i have a question about mbbs seats in mp without donation?
1st November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many mark are need to join him
10th November 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am a sc candidate. I hope to secure 60 to 65% marks in 2 exam. To take admission in sikkim manipal university will I have to appear in the entrance test of sikkim manipal university?
29th March 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

How much marks in cet and hsc are required to get admission in government medical college for mbbs?
23rd April 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?

[QUOTE=sona rana;1866572]sir I am in obc category and I want selection in mbbs how many marks I needed
13th May 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

can i get mbbs after scoring 99.33% in 12 std and i get 159 marks in aipmt ? i am belong to obc category
17th June 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage needed to acquire for sc caste to get a govt. mbbbs seats in chattisgarh pmt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?