8th March 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?

after completion of inter in m.p.c stream what are the different entrance examinations available?.what is the syllabus?.which entrance exam will give which type of job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  2. Is BSc IT better to get a good salary?
  3. For which Govt jobs am I eligible while in final year degree?
  4. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  5. What will be the best career option for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies? -- [New]
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  9. How can I write any homeopathy entrance exams to become a doctor? I've completed my MPC in intermediate
  10. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  11. What to do after than engineering medical after getting 50%?
  12. How to prepare for the entrance exam of MPC?
  13. What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job?
  14. What are the best branches of engineering?
  15. List of government job entrance exams?
  16. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  17. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  18. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
27th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?

IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM TO TAKE ADMISSION IN INTERMEDIATE Bi.P.C GROUP.
9th June 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?

i want to know the list of entrance exams for the mpc intermediate students after intermediate 2nd year.
9th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

my name is P.Arun prathap from jnv ongole iam complited my xii class iam intrested in Air force i want konw how many ways i can appear for it
31st October 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?

please give me list of available entrance exams for inter with mpc
11th January 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the different options for a mpc students
15th April 2013, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am just completed 10th class.i want to join in andhra university for inter
6th November 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Government job entrance exams after 2nd year
7th November 2013, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?

Yes yo may go in upsc exams then you will get a gov. Job
13th December 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me tips how to preapare intermediate
30th January 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

when is b.s.c agriculture exam after intermediate 2nd year
7th February 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about entrance exams for inter MPC stream which gives a bright future
3rd October 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses offered for MPC students after the intermediate completion?
28th October 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

my name is s.harish icomplete intermediate in mpc im intrst in air force nd navy sooo what can i doo is it explain me
15th May 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have got 846 marks in mpc and 45 marks in eamcet how much rank could i get
14th April 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Please give information about neeti exam after 12th standard which is replced by jee mains all india iit entrance test
30th September 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the study opportunities and any job oriented courses are there after completion of intermediate with mpc stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?