30th December 2010, 12:27 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Physiological Psychology Paper of the B.Sc Psychology programme is a three hour paper. The total marks for the exam is 100. There are a total of 10 questions in the paper from which five are to be answered. All the questions are from the portion studied during the course of the year itself. You should also make sure to do as many previous years’ papers as possible. Short notes could also be asked in the paper. Each one of these carries 10 marks. Only two have to be answered out of the four questions asked in the paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details log on to : http://entrance-exam.net/annamalai-u...hology-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  3. Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?
  4. BSc Psychology question papers?
  5. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-I-Basic of Psychological Processes (Paper-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-II-Social Psychology (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Abnormal Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Top universities and their entrance exams for Master in Psychology? Previous year papers of those entrance exam?
  11. IGNOU – B. Ed. Psychology of Learning and Development (ES- 332) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. BSc Psychology previous solved question papers?
  13. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  15. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  16. Tamilnadu Board Higher Secondary Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Possibility to appear in NET exam for MA Psychology from Annamalai University and M.Sc Food and Nutrition from IGNOU? -- [New]
  18. UPSC Mains Psychology (Paper II) Exam - Downloaad Previous Years Question Papers
8th April 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

bsc psychology question paper annamalai university 2010 i want
14th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I am a failed candidate of M.sc psychology of Annamalai University.I have failed in first year`s practical examination.I have applied for for the exam at May session, how could I know the date of practical examination.
4th October 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

2010-2011 iii year partical exam fail my next contact exam date
31st October 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I hv failed in Iyr Msc Psychology practical exam. How to apply for the practical exam and where to douwnload the application form?
22nd January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am a failed candidate of Msc applied Psychology .I have failed the first years practical exam. I have applied for December session 2012. Can you please tell me the date of practical exam?
6th October 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 1st year pcp in march but i could not able to get my result .kindly help me
13th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doing MSC psycology through distance learning in annamali university i failed two papers but i send application for recounting,university do only recounting, is any possible to pass through recounting is same as revaluation ? pls give me replay
15th April 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to download previous papers of psychology for bsc class.
But i cant search ,please help me and tell me how i can download it?
I would be thankfull to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?