30th December 2010, 01:52 PM
sayanmitra

Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?

I am presently in my fourth year of MBBS, and would like the know about the Universities/Colleges that are offering scholarship positions for pursuing MD/MS in India or abroad.
Please also tell me the requirements and admission/application details.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  2. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  3. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  4. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  6. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  7. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  8. How to become a scientist in Biotech after M.tech in Biotechnology?
  9. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  10. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  11. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  12. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best country to study MBBS?
  14. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  15. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  17. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  18. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
19th September 2011, 12:57 PM
mudassir_hansome

Default Re: Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?

scholarship will be based on your respective language tests scores like IELTS ,TOEFEL OR GRE .......if you get higher marks or grades or scores then you are the one who will enjoy the meaning of scholarship............

just do best in language test then you will be automatically eligible of scholarship
other souces are also their by which you can get scholarship by means of ur %in all forms of exams like 10,12,or 16th..
19th September 2011, 12:59 PM
mudassir_hansome

Default Re: Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?

scholarship will be based on your respective language tests scores like IELTS ,TOEFEL OR GRE .......if you get higher marks or grades or scores then you are the one who will enjoy the meaning of scholarship............

just do best in language test then you will be automatically eligible of scholarship
other souces are also their by which you can get scholarship by means of ur %in all forms of exams like 10,12,or 16th..
23rd February 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the expense of md/ms in usa
26th February 2012, 10:23 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

28th September 2013, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I wnt to kno abut clg or univ which provides scholar ship abut MD&MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?