30th December 2010, 05:38 PM
shashankswarup

How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP? How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments

dear sir,
I want to know, how i can apply for GTP, i know spanish language, and also i have knowledge of north zone history of monuments. I need spanish previous years question papers as soon as possible to my email id.

19th October 2016, 08:24 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP? How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankswarup View Post
dear sir,
I want to know, how i can apply for GTP, i know spanish language, and also i have knowledge of north zone history of monuments. I need spanish previous years question papers as soon as possible to my email id.

GTP stands for the Graduate Teacher Programme. ITTP standas for the Initial teacher training programme. Here i will provide you the information regarding the Graduate Teacher Programme 2016/2017. I will provide the following address. You can apply your nearest place.

1. South East wales centre of Technology Education and Training.
Email: [email protected]

2. South West Wales Centre of Teacher Education.

3. North and mid wales centre of teacher education and training.

You can check your question papers onhttp://www.spanish-test.net.

The Graduate Teacher Programme is an employment based programme to the teachers. If you fulfill all the entry requirement for an initial teacher training programme (ITTP).

You should have passed degree or its equivalent. This is a 3 month programme. You can also check more details on http://teachertrainingcymru.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?