10th March 2012, 02:58 PM
pronoysaha

List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?

I am bpharm final year student and i want to study masters in Germany.can i know about universities offering free & what document are needed for international student to study there?I want to do my masters in pharmacology.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad? -- [New]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  6. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  7. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  8. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  9. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
  10. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  12. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  13. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  14. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  15. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  16. List of universities in Germany offering Master program in Pharmacy(taught in English)?
  17. Can I pursue higher studies in Abroad with free education if completed B.Com?
  18. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
24th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?

Can I study Dentistry as an Agric science graduate
28th June 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?

My names are Giginna Matthias Uchenna, a graduate of Pharmacy from University Of Nigeria, interested in pursuing a masters programme in the department of pharmaceutics in any universities in Germany offering a scholarship programme. I need information about complete criteria for application .
24th June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I hold a bachelor degree in pharmacy and pharamcetical chemistry ,i am interested in pursuing master programe in any university in germany
i would like to help me to choice the major and what college that offer that each major
25th October 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have finished Faculty of Pharmacy in Macedonia and Now I want to get master course in Germany for safety of drugs and distribution. Where I can find this master course ?
20th November 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE finished be in instrumantion 60/ witch university i got addmision in Germany.
24th February 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am B-pharm final year student and i want to study MS in Germany.can i know about universities offering free & what document are needed for international student to study there?I want to do my masters in pharmacology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?