10th March 2012, 06:05 PM
ARORA SHUCHI

What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?

what is the last date of admission in m.com from ignou. and give me the fee structure for m.com. and can I pay in the instalments. reply as soon as posible.

Thank you

26th March 2012, 08:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARORA SHUCHI View Post
what is the last date of admission in m.com from ignou. and give me the fee structure for m.com. and can I pay in the instalments. reply as soon as posible.

Thank you
In order to get admission in the Master of Commerce [M.Com] program, in Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU], candidate must have passed the Bachelors Degree program from a recognized University. The duration of the course is 2 years and the fees costs around Rs. 10,000 per year.
For detail information regarding the admission notification you may refer to the the following address:

School of Management Studies,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068
+91-29532073-29532078
3rd April 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?

[QUOTE=ARORA SHUCHI;1877293]what is the last date of admission in m.com from ignou. and give me the fee structure for m.com. and can I pay in the instalments. reply as soon as posible.

Thank you
pankaj kumar
8th May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.com regular from du and mba through ignou togther??????is it worth doing?
16th May 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what is last date of admission in m.com from ignou in session 2012-2013?
24th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in m.com from du
4th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission for M .com from Ignou
25th June 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of form submission for M.com at manipur university
29th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for admissiom in m.com? can i'll get admission.
1st July 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in m.com? pls rply..
20th July 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for M.com part - 1?
13th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for m.com admission?
19th October 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission now in m com from ignou
21st May 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me
in year of 2013 , which is the last date of admission form of M.com part 1 in saurastra university? give me a date
23rd November 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in m.com for 2014-2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?