10th March 2012, 07:27 PM
SEVAKKAMBALE

Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?

sir i got less percentage in graduation but i got more than60%in post gradution can i liable for any bank po interview after scoring high marks in ibps cwe2011

13th March 2012, 02:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVAKKAMBALE View Post
sir i got less percentage in graduation but i got more than60%in post gradution can i liable for any bank po interview after scoring high marks in ibps cwe2011
The Banks Participating in the Common Written Examination Conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection considers the following qualities before shortlisting the candidates:
  • Score in the Common Written Examination
  • Percentage of Marks in the Bachelors Degree examination
  • Performance in the Masters Degree, if you hold, though its not mandatory.
  • Overall Academic performance in Secondary Level, Higher Secondary Level.
  • Work Experience, if any.

After considering all these qualities, the Bank shortlists the candidates and calls for Interview and after that, everything depends upon the performance in the Interview.
6th September 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?

hey i have got 54% in grad... if i clear ibps exam is their any chances of geting interview cal????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?