11th March 2012, 09:08 PM
fredy vaz

Am I eligible to sit for MLIS in Mumbai University? I have done BLIS from Yashwantrao Mukta Vidyapeeth Open University with 55% marks

I'm BA graduate with 70% marks i'm doing my BLIS in this year from yashwantrao mukta vidyapeeth open university & i hope i'll get minimum 55% marks then am I eligible to sit for MLIS from Mumbai university?

24th July 2012, 05:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for MLIS in Mumbai University? I have done BLIS from Yashwantrao Mukta Vidyapeeth Open University with 55% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy vaz View Post
I'm BA graduate with 70% marks i'm doing my BLIS in this year from yashwantrao mukta vidyapeeth open university & i hope i'll get minimum 55% marks then am I eligible to sit for MLIS from Mumbai university?

Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Library and Information Science [M.L.I.Sc.] from the University of Mumbai, must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline and Bachelors degree in Library and Information Science from the University of Mumbai with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks, beside fulfilling the other the requirements laid down in the other Ordinances and Regulations relating to the course. Admission to the program is on the merit basis. The duration of the program is one year.

Candidate who have completed the graduation from any other recognized University and seeking for admission to the program has to apply to the Registrar of the University of Mumbai for a Certificate of Eligibility. Given the Registrar is satisfied that the applicant is eligible for admission, he may issue a Provisional Certificate of eligibility.

For detail information one may refer to the Faculty of Arts of the University of Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?