12th March 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?

R/sir, kindly mail me the cut off marks for medical college at pune,mumbai,nagpur,dhule,splapur .aiso the fee structure and the details regarding Talegaon pune,medical college. I am pertaing to SC reservation cate. plz give fee details accordingly,
thanks, with regards,
s n birhade.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  2. Fee structure of medical colleges in MP? What are the norms to take admission in these colleges?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  4. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  5. Full details of top 10 medical colleges and their ranking cutoff? What is the fee structure?
  6. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  7. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  8. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  9. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  12. Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for Hotel Management? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  14. What is the fee structure of government medical colleges?
  15. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  17. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  18. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
26th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?

cut off list for admission in pune for nt categiory
9th June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?

R/sir, kindly mail me the cut off marks for medical college at pune,mumbai,nagpur,dhule,splapur .aiso the fee structure and the details regarding Talegaon pune,medical college. I am pertaing to OBC reservation cate. plz give fee details accordingly,
thanks, with regards,
S M SAWARBANDE.
8th June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 60% in HSC can i get admition in indira medical college and give details
about feed structure
2nd September 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

ece branch cut off rank in eamcet for sc in cbit..?
30th May 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 46thousand rank in ismh can i get the seat in govt college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?