12th March 2012, 12:11 AM
my zone

Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?

what courses are offered abroad after completion of BE (ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING)for undergo MS program

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?
  2. Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?
  3. Difference between BSc Biotechnology and B.Tech?
  4. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  5. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  7. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  10. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  12. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  13. Biju Patnaik University of technology-B-Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation-Sixth Semester, Fiber Optics Instrumentation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Need information about B.Sc. Instrumentation course in South Kerala? -- [New]
  17. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  18. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
27th April 2012, 04:14 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?

Hello,

Courses offered in abroad after completion of BE (ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING)for undergo MS program you can pursue in-
- Instrumentation
- Automation
- Control

All the Best...........
30th April 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?

can i undergo any online test to get admission for MS in foreign countries....
6th May 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

which is a better course in M.S for an instrumentation engineer ?
20th September 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

which is the course in MS for instrumentation engineer
20th September 2013, 01:05 PM
ashok.more002

Hello,

Courses offered in abroad after completion of BE (ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING)for undergo MS program you can pursue in-
- Instrumentation
- Automation
- Control

All the Best........
1st November 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

whta are all the biomedical instruments related PG courses available after B.E(EIE) ?
3rd May 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What are all the biomedical instruments courses available after b.e eie????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?