12th March 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?

hello sir,
I am Arushi doing B.tech 2ndyear in CSE branch.I want to attend summer training after my 4 sem.
Could you please suggest me the best language to take training in?Also i want to know that if there is any effect of supplementaries and college name on training in a reputed company.
reply ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  2. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  3. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  6. Which institute should I join for summer training in Kanpur in CSE branch?
  7. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
  8. How to apply for summer training in IIT Delhi? What are the rules and regulations?
  9. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  10. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  11. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  12. Which companies offers summer training in Java? -- [New]
  13. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  14. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  16. Is it necessary to do Summer Training to get placement for B.Tech(CSE) student? Can I do Training in Programming Language instead of Summer Training?
  17. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  18. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
23rd April 2012, 11:43 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?

Keeping the thing in mind that todays market is totally based on java and networking tasks,so as you mentioned that you are CSE aspirant,it would be better that you should choose java for the summer training because the whole market is dependent on it.The effect of supplementaries doesnot matter a lot,the companies seeks for the skilled people.The percantage is just the entry level page for any organisation.You can enroll yourself for summer training in HCL,HP and other companies in java language.
13th March 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?

how to enroll in companies for training purposes as i m doing btech 4th sem cse so please suggest me where to register n also tell me what should be preferred training o course plzzz ASAP pleaseee...........
3rd April 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m doing B.E 4th sem in cse branch,i m very cnfused what language should best for me or best future market..becoz i knw java is presnt tym best for all languages bt we also knw tht aftr few year market in othr lang. So please help me sir
19th April 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech from CS branch.. this is my 4th sem.. should i go for summer training in company after this semester or course in some language like java n html ?? plz rply ASAP
19th June 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir in 3rd yr frm cs branch,i m cnfused that which coursw i should choose for minor training.should

I go with networking?????
1st December 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I m BE 3rd year CSE student I want to take training in railway on networking .Can i take training in railway being a student of computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?