12th March 2012, 01:26 PM
saloni kadu

How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?

i am passed T.Y.Banking and insurance. i had K.T in 5th semester exam. i had cleared my K.T. now i want to take admission for m.com. can i get m.com admission? please massage me

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses before July after Bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
  2. How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?
  3. From where could I do M.Com in Specialization?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  5. Colleges offering M.Com in Specialization?
  6. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  8. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  9. Eligibility for IFBI courses? -- [New]
  10. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  11. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  12. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  13. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  15. Can I do M.Phil in Banking having done M.Com in Banking in Distance Learning?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  17. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last date of admission in BBA course in Hailey Colege of banking and Finance Insurance and Risk Management?
24th July 2012, 06:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saloni kadu View Post
i am passed T.Y.Banking and insurance. i had K.T in 5th semester exam. i had cleared my K.T. now i want to take admission for m.com. can i get m.com admission? please massage me

There are various Universities which offers Masters Degree in Commerce [M.Com] in various Specializations including Banking and Insurance through their affiliated Colleges and their eligibility criteria varies. However, the basic eligibility criteria for admission in to the M.Com program in most of the Universities is a Bachelors degree in Commerce [B.Com] from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% to 50% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering M.Com program:

Shri Ram College of Commerce

Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics

St.Josephs College of Commerce

Indian Institute of Management & Commerce

Jamia Millia Islamia University

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institution or the one of concern.
14th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?

.I AM COMPLETE MY T Y BANKING AND INSURANCES WITH FIRST CLASS. I WANT TO TAKE ADDMISSION FOR M.COM BANKING AND INSURANCES .CAN I GOT ADDMISSION M.COM BANKING AND INSURANCES?PLEASE RESPONSE ME.
15th May 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.COM after my Ty banking n insursnce plz suggest me best university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?