1st January 2011, 11:56 AM
dinesh.metta

Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?

hi sir am dinesh..am a pharmacy graduate.due to ill healthi have some backlogs in 7th semester of my graduation.is it poosible for me to get admitted in iipm for the batch 2011-2012 mba programe

Related Questions:
  1. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  2. Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  4. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs?
  5. Does IIPM offers scholarship to study MBA?
  6. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?
  7. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IIPM after completing BBA?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  10. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  12. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  13. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?
  15. Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?
  16. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  18. What is BBA course? Does IIPM offer BBA and MBA course? Is it better to with IIPM? What is the fee?
17th March 2011, 09:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?

No institutes will admit candidates who have backlogs. It is not permissible. You need to have completed graduation and need to submit proof of the same. You have time till the course begins. So work hard and try to clear them before the course begins.
17th March 2011, 04:16 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?

Dear friend don't take tension you must get admission because there is no any criteria for backlog...............

that,s why you must clear that backlog in this summer vacation and then you can join this iipm.................

but it should be clear on admission time if it is not clear they can't do anything..............

that's why can join this iipm...................
14th May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?

Dear sir i finished my bca with 59 percentage.....can i join mba in IIPM?.... Im very eager to study in IIPM.
14th May 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i finished my bca with 59 percentage.....can i join mba in IIPM?.... Im very eager to study in IIPM.
10th June 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know when i can apply for mba in iipm. there is any last date for registration ? plz help me.
20th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am an 7th sem Engineering Student without any arrears till now.Am I able to get an admission in your college?
20th August 2011, 06:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have mention that you still have due backlogs , so you are not eligible to go for any PG course..
To get admission for a PG course you have to first complete your graduation with out having any backlogs...
So, clear all your due backlogs , and get a clear result as soon as possible..
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?