12th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?

Hiii...i am b.com final year student..i wanna do mba from du but i dont have any information about it...i score 92.65 percntile in dec MAT2011..please tell me can i take admission in mba in du on mat basis...and also tell me the fess structure...and what is the procedure to get admission in mba in DU.....
Please rply me as soon as possible...

Thank you.....

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  4. Fees to complete MBA degree? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  6. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  8. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  9. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  10. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  11. Information about MAT exam? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  12. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  13. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  15. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  16. Admission required in MBA in IIMs for 2016 session? Fee structure of IIM Delhi?
  17. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
12th May 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?

which type of entance has to be given for MBA in DU and how many entrances to be given and how much require to score for MBA in DU?
18th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?

how to get admiaion in D U for M B A course,what is the fee structure
7th July 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in MBA please tell me procedure for admission??????.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?