1st January 2011, 12:24 PM
gyanvihar universe

What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?

what is the basic purpose of the training. I am in 4th sem with branch ECE and which course i have to be choose

1st January 2011, 02:52 PM
sonu1234

Default Re: What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?

the purpose of training is to give you a practical exposure.through training you can learn how you can use your theoritical knowledge pratical situation. you can do your training in networking or telecommumication. these have very high demand in today world
1st January 2011, 02:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?

the basic purpose of training for engineering student is to give them one opportunity to learn about the industrial environment. in colleges engineering student do their practical but that are not enough to do any work. they should know exact application practically of their course. they should understand which type of job they have to do in the industry. training is only an outline before going to the industry.

as you are a student of electronics and communication engineering so first you have to decide in which field you have more interest either electronics or communication. if you have interest on electronics then you should go for core electronics core industry to take training.you may do some project after your training may on micro controller or in some other good topic. but if you are more interested in communication field then you should take training from communication industry like BSNL etc. you may try to take training from ISRO, BHEL, Indian railway etc. also some private institution is there to provide training for engineering student. you may try for them also.

best wishes.
1st January 2011, 03:07 PM
bharathi2sankar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyanvihar universe View Post
what is the basic purpose of the training. I am in 4th sem with branch ECE and which course i have to be choose
aim of inplant training and industrial visits is to help the students to knwo about the working environment...
1st January 2011, 03:42 PM
animesh_ganguly

The training basically serves to provide you with an industrial exposure so that you get to know how the industry works, and have ample amount of time with yourself to decide whether you want to do such kind of work or not.

For an ECE student, since there are a lot of telecom companies, there is a bright scope of learning and opportunities there. But I'll suggest instead of going for an internship/training in a brand name company, you better search for a company that wants to establish itself because there is the scope for learning and first hand experience as well as knowledge. This holds true for both the electronics as well as the communications sector.

Best Wishes
1st January 2011, 05:00 PM
mishra245

All knowledge are not depends upon the bookish knowledge, it is also some experience in the field of industrial sector. So, the training is necessary for the technical student to get jab placement easily after the programe.
1st January 2011, 05:47 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know the training after 4th semester is very helpful with the help of this training you can much more practical knowledge and you can get knowledge that how do work in companies or in other engineering fields.
you can do training in the courses according to your interest.if you have electronics then you can do training on micro controller etc. and if you have interest in communication field then you can do training in telephone or in other communication companies.
good luck......
1st January 2011, 06:52 PM
shiv591

Quote:
the basic purpose of training is to provide industrial exposure and if you are ECE student then ebedded engineering or circuit designing course is benifitial for you
1st January 2011, 08:12 PM
vinothgemini

as a 4th sem ece student u can goto bsnl for training....in 6th sem if u chosen antenna subject means then afterwards u can goto doordarshan or sun tv...it will be really interesting and u can gain more knowledge about broadcasting
1st January 2011, 10:58 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
Training make a labour perfect so the basic key for training is to make a labour perfect for any new work.Through training one could better understand about their work sothat work could complete at right time with perfect and without making any jumble of resources.
Thanks
1st January 2011, 11:03 PM
sahusumi

Thumbs up Re: What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?

Quote:
I am agree with James opinion.................................
3rd January 2011, 03:22 AM
sonu1234

traning give us industrial exposure which will help us when we go to industries.
13th January 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the more topics except micro controoler in ecc branch after 4th sem for training purpose?
31st January 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the usefull course to study after completing ECE diploma?
any business schools for diploma student for placement after completing the business school
31st January 2011, 01:27 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
Mainly the purpose of industrial training in B.Tech are to provide a student practical training for working in any industries. So this is the main part of engineering to have a summer practical training from any reputed company of training institutes.
As you are in 4th sem electronic then the best option for training will be RADAR SYSTEM and TV or you can go for "transmission of audio video signal through channels".
Good luck!!!!
31st January 2011, 02:07 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Well buddy!!!

The basic purpose is to inculcate the basic and required industry curriculum which is not there in your syllabus and to have a better understanding of the industry.

you can go for BE ECE after your diploma.

You can do communication,embedded system or VLSI design for short term courses.

thank you!!!
31st January 2011, 08:27 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Basic purpose is to get first hand experience of what you have studied till now ... and it is done after 6 sem.
6th February 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of B.tech ECE 4th sem,i live in chandigarh,can anyone help me frm where i persue my traning after completetion of 4th sem?R thr any kind of eligibility criteria to apply for traning after 4th sem?Plz asl as earlier as anyone can.
8th March 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.tech ece 4th sem , taking a training in robotics instead of embedded system or networking can b beneficial for me ???? which one is better option robotics or networking???
14th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of ece 4th sem...i m interested in robotics but networking has good scope in india..so where to go,robotics or networking??
23rd April 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

practical knowledge of the subject is d main motive in engineering and training helps in attaining that.u can go for ccna its a very vast field there r many good institutes in chandigarh like cdac,jetking
u can also opt for embedded system
25th April 2011, 08:29 PM
bharanidharans

Quote:
Dear Friend,
It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best
Do well.
29th April 2011, 03:38 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

The basic purpose is to inculcate the basic and required industry curriculum which is not there in your syllabus and to have a better understanding of the industry.

you are a student of electronics and communication engineering so first you have to decide in which field you have more interest either electronics or communication. if you have interest on electronics then you should go for core electronics core industry to take training.you may do some project after your training may on micro controller or in some other good topic.
1st May 2011, 05:20 PM
sharivikram

Hai,

Inorder to enhance your skills in one particular area, training is necessary. You can also know what industries are doing. You may attend tranings in following areas.
1. Embedded system design
2. VLSI
3. PCB Designing
4. Hardware and Networking
5. Image processing
6. LabVIEW,...
11th May 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

where greater scope in embedded system or telecomm.sector
and which sub. interest embedded or telecomm.
plz send call me 9876685488 urgentlly before 25 may 2011
25th May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the more topics except micro controoler in ecc branch after 4th sem for training purpose?
Dear Friend,

these following courses are very important for engineering students and one must learn at least one of them to enhance their technical skills

1. Embedded solutions
2. Circuit designing
3. VLSI designing
4. Matlab

There is a good no. of such institutes that offer the embedded system and micro-controller.

eg
CETPA Infotech (Noida, Lucknow & roorkee)
ICIT Pvt ltd
ESI - Embedded Systems Institute
Vector embedded system
Sigma solutions
They have branches in all major cities.
You can do the course where you find suitable.

Thank You
22nd June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what is better for me in meerut after 4th ece.
15th May 2013, 01:09 AM
gonegone
Member+

Training is basically provided to the new employees to achieve the goal of the company.By training,the company enhances the growth and development of an individual and to provides motivation to them so that they can get complete knowledge about the tasks given to them.

There are so many courses that you can choose as per your interest:
1)Embedded Systems
2)VLSI
3)CCNA
4)PCB Desiging
5)Robotics
6)SCADA communication
26th December 2013, 10:55 PM
Mani Swamy

Quote:
It is very good to do a good intern-ship/training in a good company like Intel, Verifxn. These companies offers Intern-ship program. Their certificate will give additional weight to your resume while applying for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?