1st January 2011, 11:25 AM
Poojan patel

Which entrance exam to prefer to get into Biotech course after 12th? Best colleges for Biotech course in Gujarat, Bangalore and Pune?

i am 12th sci student after 12th i want to get admission in bio tech for that which entrance exam i have to preffered?
and which are the best collage to study in bio tech in gujrat,banglore,pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  3. What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?
  4. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  5. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  7. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?
  9. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  10. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  11. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  12. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  13. List of universities in Gujarat in which I can get admission for MSc Biotech without answering an entrance exam?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  16. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech? -- [New]
  17. Is there any entrance exam for BSc Biotech and BSc Agriculture in Bangalore/Karnataka?
  18. How to do B.Tech in Biotech after passing 12th with PCB and Biotech
1st January 2011, 01:32 PM
sonu1234

Default Re: Which entrance exam to prefer to get into Biotech course after 12th? Best colleges for Biotech course in Gujarat, Bangalore and Pune?

if u want to take addmission in biotech than u can give AIEEE or u can can also give local engineering entrance exam. many college also take through direct addmisson. these are some good college you can concern.
# Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotech
Katraj – Dhankawadi,
Pune – Satara Road, Pune, 411043
Course: B Sc Biotechnology,
MSc. (Non-Med) Anatomy/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Pharmacology/Physiology
# Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune
Pune, 411 007
Phone: 020-569 4952 (D), 020-560 1214
Telefax: 569 1821
Email: [email protected]
Courses: M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Phil. (Biotechnology), Ph.D. (Biotechnology)
# Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute
Sector No. 29. Akurdi,
Pune, 4110044
Phone: 020-27641885 / 27653058
Courses: B.Tech (Biotechnology), M.Tech (Integrated) in Biotechnology
9th February 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to prefer to get into Biotech course after 12th? Best colleges for Biotech course in Gujarat, Bangalore and Pune?

I need colleges for biotechnology after my 12th exam.
25th March 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the colleges in karnataka offering genetic engineering branch after II PUC
3rd April 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

colleges in mumbai for biotec?
19th April 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi Poojan I studied my B.E in biotech from bangalore and currently working in Sanofi Aventis.If you want any information regarding your study you can call me at 8867383723
12th May 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

best colledge for placement in pune?
20th May 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th with 76percent and i want to do b.sc in biotech.. what are the requirement for it?
28th May 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what is Chemical Engineering? name of college for this course
26th November 2011, 10:28 PM
bhumirupal

how many % are required for getting admissions in bio technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?