12th March 2012, 04:24 PM
Takhur Nitish kumar singh

List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?

sar pleace govt colleg BCA fee scture send my email id
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  2. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  3. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  5. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure?
  6. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  7. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  9. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  10. List of government colleges offering BCA in Mumbai?
  11. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  12. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  14. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  15. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. How many top government colleges are there for BCA? What is the fee structure?
  17. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  18. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
25th May 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?

can i get bca colleges in more than 40 % marks in 12th
1st July 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?

is it a goverment collage and where is it located please give me full information
28th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir. please tell me how much govt colleges are in karnataka state district wise college for bca and please give when is the closing date of admission mfor bca
21st August 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

list of government colleges aswell as private colleges in bangalore along with fee structure
27th February 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the govt colleges in delhi for BCA PLZ REPLY FAST

MY ID IS [email protected]
26th April 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

is entrance exam must 4 getting govt. seat??
7th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required to join bca?can i know how many colleges r there in bangalore offering bca.
7th May 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required to join bca?can i know how many colleges r there in bangalore offering bca.
8th May 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I need to know govt colleges in Bangalore for BCA and fee structure
my id [email protected] sir plz help me
17th May 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

helo sir
i m binod from nepal.can i join BCA in india.
I am from poor family. Is there any scholarship for poor but hardworking student in india? Is there any problem in enrollment of nepalese student in indian government college?
Pls sugest me in this regard.
My id is
[email protected]
24th May 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

hii.. i want to know government college of bca with fee structure ???
3rd June 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

which are the government colleges in bihar for bca..??
15th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me fees of bca per semester of lucknow universityPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
15th June 2013, 02:10 PM
sushildhaker

Govt colleges for BCA

Govt degree college,Kulgam,Kashmir university
Bahauddin arts college,Gujarat
Govt college,Birsisghpur,MP
Govt institute of hotel management ,catering technology,Dehradun
HaridevJoshi govt girls college
Bansthali university- It is the only university where only girls are allowed to pursue higher education .It has following departments-

Science
Engineering
Arts
Commerce
Life sciences
Humanities
Physical education

Delhi university,Delhi
Birla institute of technology,Sindri- It is one of the top institute of Jharkhand.
Ranchi university,Jharkhand
Kurukhestra university,Kurukhestra,Haryana.
Anna university,Chennai.
DAVV ,Indore- It is one of the top university in MP which has more tham 100 programs for higher studies in various fields.
15th July 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir mana bca ka form bhara h CCS jisma mana govt. Clloge bhara h ma unki fee jana chta hu.

[email protected]
10th September 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Can you say me the list of the govt colleges for bca in bangalore ,on to this email id [email protected] or else let me know here itself Please.
2nd April 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

iam a 2 student.how much marks should i buy to get seat for BCA in gov collage.?
mamansoor70 @gmail
7th April 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am diplamo cs holder can join bca . if it is passibale send list govt colleges fee... kindly reguested...to u
27th May 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I m an arts with non-maths,non-eco and statistics but with multimedia and wanted to join bca course in bangalore is it valid?
1st June 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Me 12th commerce 85% se pass hu ab me bca karna
chahta hu so please gondal, rajkot aur amreli area ki
gov. Collage bataiye.
6th August 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hii.my 12th ka Compart exam dihu or kya Myra BCA my govt college my admission ho Jay ga mujhy Ranchi my admission chahiy plz aap batay gy ki admission ho sakta h ya nahi......or fee structure ky hoga.
13th March 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, let me know the Government BCA colleges in Gujarat ? Will this degree help me if I go USA for further study or getting settled in USA?
16th March 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i am commerce student appearing for 12th exam in the year 2015. i want to know how to can i take BCA IN RANCHI AND WHAT IS THE TOTAL EXPANSES OF THIS COURSE MY MAIL ID IS megha services @gmail.com
6th April 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

List of the government colleges and available B.C.A,B.ed courses with fees record per semesters? email [email protected]
23rd December 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir please guide me for government colleges for bca in Bangalore or Mysore
24th December 2016, 06:40 PM
Tarunj94

Dear sir Madras university in south India provide best Computer Courses such as BCA,MCA,M.SC in computer science,candidate from all over the world are studying there.I suggest this collage,because many pass-out students ,from Madras university are well settled
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?