12th March 2012, 09:20 PM
Renuloki

How not to work as a lecturer after doing MSc Mathematics in correspondence from Kumvempu University?

I did M.Sc mathematics in correspondence in kumvempu university.I don't want working as a lecturer. what are the job apportunities for this qualification except teaching?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  2. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer? -- [New]
  3. Can I do MSc Mathematics after doing M.A?
  4. Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer promotion after completing MSc mathematics
  6. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  8. Best colleges or institutes for MSc correspondence in Mathematics
  9. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  10. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  11. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  12. Punjab University offers correspondence M.Sc in Mathematics?
  13. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  14. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  15. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  16. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  17. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  18. Possibility to apply for M.Phil correspondence in any university of India for Physics Lecturer?
27th April 2022, 09:37 AM
jacobleo329

Default Re: How not to work as a lecturer after doing MSc Mathematics in correspondence from Kumvempu University?

There are not a lot of jobs in India for mathematicians or engineers. Some specializations do have better prospects, but even then the competition is intense. Society at large does not understand what our value is, and discourages us from going after those jobs that we really enjoy. But someone has to do them anyway.

Primary advice: Maintain an attitude of minimalism - you don't need to acquire everything in life to be happy (a laptop, TV, cell phone).

Also build up financial independence during your PhD and postdoc periods so that you never depend on others (for example, come out of it difficult situation with cash still in account). Believe in yourself and let go all shame - if you want something then go after it! *

Here are some of the great jobs opportunities for MSc mathematics majors with good salaries:
1) Investment Analyst
2) System operator
3) Financial analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?