13th March 2012, 10:55 AM

Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?

is distance education for MBA in HR & travel & tour management useful? jobs in this field

21st June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?

my sister wants to do mba in travel tourism but we want her to do in HR,actually earlier she wanted to do in HR only but beacuse of getting less marks in cet,she wants to do mba in travel tourism. please suggest me which one is better
14th September 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?

i have completed my post graduation in travel & tourism wud it b useful to do mba in tourism is there any worth plz advise
23rd May 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation (btech I.T) i want to join in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? how it will be join?
Please tell me the procedure?

Thank'Q'..
14th January 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am pursuing mba travell and tourism ,sir i want to know about career in airlines please suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?